Is My Employer Trying To Send Me A Message?

ok, so i asked for some more hours and a few more shifts about a week ago. well, the following week ( this week just passed ) they only scheduled me to work 4 days. well, 4 days isnt enough for me to even pay gas to go. ok i was like well they'll fix it next week. well last night rolls around and about 4 o clock i get a call saying that my cousin who works with me said they scheduled him for only 3 days, and that they was gonna do that to me also. ok so i get up to work and take a look at the schedule, and im only scheduled for 2 fucking days!!!!!!!!!!

so now im pissed. and only work friday night and sunday night this week, which is only ummm like 15 or 16 hours, which helps me none. so i talk to one of my managers and he says that thers really nothing he can do about it because the schedule is already made.

well one of the other restraunt locations closed a few days ago and they brought like 6 or 7 new people in and are giving them my hours, and my cousins hours and so on. i personally dont think its fair that their store got shut down cause theyre filthy and didnt clean their shit up right that they bring them down here to my location and give them stuff they havent earned at all. ie my hours. <_<<_<<_<

are they trying to get me to quit? i cant live on 16 hours a week and a 32 hour 2 week paycheck. not anywhere near enough for me to make my truck payment and my gas bill.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

get a new job?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

or a second job?

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

im going to the ruby tuesdays across the street from applebees today and apply there again

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

why dont you try to get a better job than waiting or fastfoods or what ever you work in?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

im a line cook at applebees.

dont do fast food, its a restraunt ;)

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

try the new Fatz, or the new Cheddar's out on pooler parkway... New , prolly already fully staffed, but they may be trying to weed out the new folks that are not working out so well.... could be looking for a replacement.

Also you will have p.m. in a moment...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Hell man you gotta truck now use it go to local lawn care companies and pull trailers for them or if you can start a small lawncare busnieess thats what i do all summer long and make a shit ton of money hell more than some adults do

Hell man you gotta truck now use it go to local lawn care companies and pull trailers for them or if you can start a small lawncare busnieess thats what i do all summer long and make a shit ton of money hell more than some adults do

I remember hearing on the radio about a mom calling in saying her son started a lawncare company at the age of 16. She said he's 17 now and driving a BMW. There is money to be made in Lawn care. You can hit so many houses a day it's stupid.