yea there was some words said hes gone ...................

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ratboy got banned ratboy.jpg P.S this pic really looks like him too

lawl lawl

yea he kept going on and on with david instead of stopping he kept goin.

also he was going ot other forums bashing this one so...poof...be gone son of a bitch..h to the izzo...oops sorry i broke out into song :lol:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lawl lawl

yea he kept going on and on with david instead of stopping he kept goin.

also he was going ot other forums bashing this one so...poof...be gone son of a bitch..h to the izzo...oops sorry i broke out into song :lol:

i believe that part was after he was banned.

Either way not likeing a forum and voicing it isnt a bannable offence imo but the other stuff i can understand i guess.

like it or not david and steve basically run these forums so they have final say so over anything. If they want somebody gone they are gone. Same thing if I was running a forum and somebody I didn't like showed up there, they get banned the next day.

like it or not david and steve basically run these forums so they have final say so over anything. If they want somebody gone they are gone. Same thing if I was running a forum and somebody I didn't like showed up there, they get banned the next day.

thats pretty much the reason people have a misconception about this forum. everyone on other forums believes that if steve or david just doesnt like you that your freedom of an opinion is gone

thats pretty much the reason people have a misconception about this forum. everyone on other forums believes that if steve or david just doesnt like you that your freedom of an opinion is gone

most people would call it abuse of power, hell i would but I don't know the circumstances. I can understand people being upset and complaining but I also accept the fact that this site has owners and people that run it and moderators and generally speaking everyone has to accept there decisions. You can complain about it but the glorious thing about the internet is there are several sites available to read and post in: ca, roe, etc.

It is also one thing to question why you were banned and ask to be repealed and it is completely another to go bashing the forum that banned you.