Kenny gaines Posted January 9, 2021 Author Report Posted January 9, 2021 I just need to make about 6 more parts and some fixtures then the final assembly. I tried to make something that I have not seen when I designed this. and I also made it so I can service it if it should blow.
DizzleDizzle Posted January 9, 2021 Report Posted January 9, 2021 I feel like I got aluminum splinters just looking at that machining pic lmao.
Kenny gaines Posted January 12, 2021 Author Report Posted January 12, 2021 I have it working I still need to attach the cone
Dafaseles Posted January 12, 2021 Report Posted January 12, 2021 How much power are you giving it? 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Kenny gaines Posted January 12, 2021 Author Report Posted January 12, 2021 not very much I'm using the home stereo maybe 50 watts.
Dafaseles Posted January 12, 2021 Report Posted January 12, 2021 7 hours ago, Kenny gaines said: not very much I'm using the home stereo maybe 50 watts. That's going to look pretty cool once you put that cone on. 👍 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Kenny gaines Posted January 12, 2021 Author Report Posted January 12, 2021 I hope to get the cone on it this week
SnowDrifter Posted January 13, 2021 Report Posted January 13, 2021 This is sick! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Kenny gaines Posted January 14, 2021 Author Report Posted January 14, 2021 4 hours ago, SnowDrifter said: This is sick! Thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.