NEVER go there, the install people are douches and a half, i went there today to take my shitwood amp back, they say "there is nothing wrong with it" i said its a paperweight and shuts off after 40 seconds, sure enuf they try it and it does the same thing.......so they say we will give u another one, i say hell no i got a much better amp and dont want another damn kenwood....they say what and i tell them which one, long story short they come out to the x, look at my stuff (say shit about my box, idc its a lil messed up but it works for me and is ok) then say what is dc audio some ebay crap?? and what is stetsom you get that at a flea market....i hate people that talk out of there asses, no knowledge at all and just bag on it cause i didnt buy it from best buy

and get this, they tried to tell me grounding to the battery is a VERY bad thing to do, lololol

just stay away from best buy in chico, tell ur friends and family to do the same

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

did you give them a listen?

i was wondering the same!

ida shown em wats up....and then said u can take ur bestbuy systems and shove up ur asses!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Get use to it bro. It will happen all the time. I heard it at a ton of shows with the X and a few times now with the 250.

We just need to get that thing really slappin so you can knock some heads off.

Remember that place so if we ever have a show that way you can invite them ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i asked them if they wanted to hear it and they told me they were too "busy" mine isnt that loud at all, but the audio shop in chico (all around sound, great place love the people there) installed my kenwood deck (too many damn wires if u ask me) and he said he was very impressed, idk if thats good or not but i figured it was ok considering he installs stereos for a living

idk didnt hurt my feelings or anything but commin from people that push selling infinity and sony xplod subs there opinion dosnt bother me much, just thought it was gay they were so easy to jump the "your stuff is shit gun"

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

stetson (sp?) is flea market? haha please. show them the DD world record, didnt he use like 7 of them and hit like a 180?

now this is flea market crap

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=162819

now last time i went there a kid actually bought it and was so f*cking excited. Box must've weighed <30lbs and he used a huge table dolly thing to get it into his car.

and the sales rep told him he needed RCA's and the kid was like what for? i would've just told the kid to learn some shit, come back and buy something else (not at the c.c)

Edited by Krannyman92

stetson (sp?) is flea market? HAH PLEASE! show them the DD world record, didnt he use like 7 of them and hit like a 180?

now this is flea market crap

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=162819

now last time i went there a kid actually bought it and was so f*cking excited. Box must've weighed <30lbs and he used a huge table dolly thing to get it into his car.

and the sales rep told him he needed RCA's and the kid was like what for? i would've just told the kid to learn some shit, come back and buy something else (not at the c.c)

i actually talked a kid out of buying that shit at circuit city one time, told him to check out other stuff, 150 bucks is a decent chunk towards something good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg