I live in Chico and have fixed many of there installs...no training at all they have....sorry Yoda moment....Loganberry hit me up when ever you need help with shit!!!

well yea, but c.c has their own "box" included. they dont expect people to make their own box.

i know what your saying about it hitting 130, its totally possible. but with the stock included enclosure, 130db. thats not possible

well yea, but c.c has their own "box" included. they dont expect people to make their own box.

i know what your saying about it hitting 130, its totally possible. but with the stock included enclosure, 130db. thats not possible

130DB is not at all hard to hit. And why are people up in arms over installs done by Best Buy and Circuit City? Its BB and CC, get real. You get what you pay for.

Edited by SteelCityGhost

Yea you get what you pay for? Pay like $100-150+ for a box that you could make for the price of a sheet of MDF and screws. $150-300 per sub? You can have prefab ported boxes that pound(what i have for now) shipped to your house for $60-100. For what you pay for say 4 subs at BB or CC you can snatch a single SPL sub(choose) and out sound the quad pair for half the price. Best amp best buy has by me is a 1000w rms rockford amp..$600 i believe. With $600 i can buy new in the box or barely used your choice of brand 2-3kw amp if you shop online. They seriously use to have descent stuff back in the day both stores, for the most part until they degenerated their choices in brands.

At the newest C-City by me(south side) they have 8" dual kicker cvr enclosure with subs..$400 LMAO. They did have a 200a anl fuse i dont know wtf for since they had a very small selection of amps nothing over 500w.

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Yea you get what you pay for? Pay like $100-150+ for a box that you could make for the price of a sheet of MDF and screws. You can have prefab ported boxes that pound(what i have for now) shipped to your house for $60-100. Best amp best buy has by me is a 1000w rms rockford amp..$600 i believe. With $600 i can buy new in the box or barely used your choice of brand 2-3kw amp if you shop online.

At the newest C-City by me(south side) they have 8" dual kicker cvr enclosure..$400 LMAO. They did have a 200a anl fuse i dont know wtf for since they had a very small selection of amps nothing over 500w.

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post. Maybe I should have put this along side it. :rolleyes:

ur telling me ur going to get 130 decibles off a 80 dollar sub and 200 watt 2 channel amp? i dont think so not lookin right to me

if i worked at best buy i could care less, they dont work on commision they work on salery (ive asked) so it dosnt matter if they get 20 or 0 customers they get paid the same

all in all they are jokes, and dr db since u live in chico, come to the grassvalley show...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think you missed the sarcasm in my post. Maybe I should have put this along side it. :rolleyes:

It dont matter bro sarcasm or not, im just rambling to begin with regardless...thanks.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

ur telling me ur going to get 130 decibles off a 80 dollar sub and 200 watt 2 channel amp? i dont think so not lookin right to me

Yes, it's very possible.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

NEVER go there, the install people are douches and a half, i went there today to take my shitwood amp back, they say "there is nothing wrong with it" i said its a paperweight and shuts off after 40 seconds, sure enuf they try it and it does the same thing.......so they say we will give u another one, i say hell no i got a much better amp and dont want another damn kenwood....they say what and i tell them which one, long story short they come out to the x, look at my stuff (say shit about my box, idc its a lil messed up but it works for me and is ok) then say what is dc audio some ebay crap?? and what is stetsom you get that at a flea market....i hate people that talk out of there asses, no knowledge at all and just bag on it cause i didnt buy it from best buy

and get this, they tried to tell me grounding to the battery is a VERY bad thing to do, lololol

just stay away from best buy in chico, tell ur friends and family to do the same

some kid said the same thing about stetsoms to me cause he was tryin to save face cause he didnt know shit

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

We did 142.7dB on Termlab, on the dash, St A dB Drag legal with two $50 10" subs off a speaker amp that was bench tested at 190w x 2 on 14v. These woofers were fucked, no dust caps and holes in the cones and a slap together install. Getting a high number like that ain't rocket science but making something that pounds is hard. We put a DD Z1 on them and the two $50 subs did 144.8dB but found their limits quickly, too much power....

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos