Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So my remote wire from back of HU won’t turn my amp on. I tried running directly to a fuse I actually tried all the fuses and the amps turn on then immediately off. If I run my remote straight to my battery everything works fine. What could the problem be? Thanks

Posted

Tossing guesses here. I'd like to see pictures of the wires which you're connecting to see if I can verify that everything looks sorted. Which head unit model? Which Amp? Are you blowing fuses?

But possibly you're drawing to much current from the HU. Might try connecting a relay to the HU Remote Turn on, and power the amp through the battery.

Posted
37 minutes ago, 9Nails said:

Tossing guesses here. I'd like to see pictures of the wires which you're connecting to see if I can verify that everything looks sorted. Which head unit model? Which Amp? Are you blowing fuses?

But possibly you're drawing to much current from the HU. Might try connecting a relay to the HU Remote Turn on, and power the amp through the battery.

It’s a Sony xa5500 HU. Wiring harnes is wired correct. Deaf bonce 800.2.amp. No fuses blown.  I tried my taramp same thing happened. 

Posted

Try measuring voltage from ground to the turn on line at the amp.

 

Try measuring voltage from ground to the turn on line at the head unit.

 

Try connecting your turn on line to the +12V input power of your head unit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...