can my charging system handle it?

if u dont do 2 full length runs of negative then i would do 2 negative from your front battery to the frame and 2 negaives from your rear batteries to the frame, then negatives from rear batts to amps. things just need to be equal for current flow issues

i likes me some audio stuff...

I just have a question.....why fuse between the underhood batt and rear batts? i mean if say u get a slice in the wire along the frame the fuse will blow but the wire will still be live because of the rear batts??

yea it will be live cause of the rear batteries. they can blow up, not likely, but can. if they do, then you have a big mess to clean up.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I just have a question.....why fuse between the underhood batt and rear batts? i mean if say u get a slice in the wire along the frame the fuse will blow but the wire will still be live because of the rear batts??

yea it will be live cause of the rear batteries. they can blow up, not likely, but can. if they do, then you have a big mess to clean up.

That's why some ppl fuse 2wice. Once at the battery under the hood....and another right before the battery in the back. So the wire in between is protected in both directions.