Jump to content

Some Vids Of The Truck At Unite 08


Recommended Posts

Posted

what videos are you watching? i didnt see a girl............

Yes, she took it better than most of the guys...

Posted Image

Posted

Looks like my dumbass missed a fun weekend! :(

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Posted

damn the metallica vid is great.

i agree, nothing like metallica at 150+

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

Thanks everyone..I should have a nice long vid that Jon(EpicenterDesigns) took as soon as he gets done editing it.

Badass vids of that sexy truck! Hold that thought is the name of that gucci song.

Yup...one of my usuals... :D

and i cant wait for the new setup on metallica :D

Me either...I pretty much have all 4 15's sold....just need to get them out and get some cash in my hands B)

Looks like my dumbass missed a fun weekend! :(

Yes you did slacker....hows things been going?...aint heard from ya in a minute

You can see the fat in her arm jiggling. (Not meant badly.)

I forgot what kind of numbers you put up with that beast.

hahahahaha.... BFB and I were talking about that yesterday...lol :lol: :lol:

it did a 154.4 @ 36hz, 154.2 @ 41 and was over a 150 @ 25hz :o

And that was before I matched the gains with an o-scope,beefed up the roof, added some allthread...and a few other small tricks. I may meter it again before I pull them out to see if I gained any... :ph34r:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

You can see the fat in her arm jiggling. (Not meant badly.)

I forgot what kind of numbers you put up with that beast.

Yeh I saw that too.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Ive been good. Just been working and playing basketball and softball. Arkansas sucks lol. I wish i could of made it to Unite. Ill make it up to you guys :). Ill have to download aim on this computer so we can talk shit to each other again.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 738 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...