Db Drag Show In Santa Clara

I'm OUT for Santa Clara.

i just realized it was the week after grass valley and i cant get time off this sudden. my next show will be auburn.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Well I was out playing show promoter last night (It was kinda fun).

This shop is by far the smallest area I've seen to throw a show at. Its gonna be crazy.

I went around to a couple of other shops around in the area trying to drive up some shop competition which is already there. Hopefully we can get some shop competitions. Those are always fun to watch.

I'm OUT for Santa Clara.

i just realized it was the week after grass valley and i cant get time off this sudden. my next show will be auburn.

-Drew

when?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i'll make it up to you Bassick guys and hit the next one in your area, maybe even spend a few minutes in the lane. who knows?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Shoulda had the grass valley this weekend. Were camping just up the hill from the shop.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived