wOW YOU REALLY JUST MIS INTEREPRETED WHAT I SAID HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT WHATSOEVER EXCEPT THRU OTHER PEOPLE! YOU CANT BASH SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER USED PERSONALLY. How can you have an opinion of what shit taste like unless you have eaten it????

he obviously doesnt like it cause its mainstream, more and more people are running rf so i mean he wants to be different and doesnt want to run the same thing that everyone else has. i guess his hatred just came from seeing it so damn much everywhere and everyone talking about it like no other product in the world is better.

Guest Nismofreak

he obviously doesnt like it cause its mainstream, more and more people are running rf so i mean he wants to be different and doesnt want to run the same thing that everyone else has. i guess his hatred just came from seeing it so damn much everywhere and everyone talking about it like no other product in the world is better.

thank you. You just summed it up.

shakes head. Guys this is a little ridiculous. I have an RF horror story. So does that mean I can put that in my sig?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tbh rockford isnt for me, im with nismo on his statement of qualtiy and cheaper...my stetstom is a good bit cheaper then say a t3k.....and does the same power, however to say rockford isnt quality is the same as ford chevy and dodge bullshit all the time....to each there own but it is kind of tight to bash on shit that is really really good and alot of people here especially here use it........=\

rf isnt bad at all, very good and clean, but to each there own

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest Nismofreak

tbh rockford isnt for me, im with nismo on his statement of qualtiy and cheaper...my stetstom is a good bit cheaper then say a t3k.....and does the same power, however to say rockford isnt quality is the same as ford chevy and dodge bullshit all the time....to each there own but it is kind of tight to bash on shit that is really really good and alot of people here especially here use it........=\

thanks logan

damit rf ain't the best. They are good but I get sick and tired of hearing of it. I would love to see other comapnies get there name out. I would run zapco 4kw amps if I had the money but we ain't that rich and we are not sponsored for sure

How the fuck are you going to know this?

Are you all of a sudden an amp guru like nismofreak?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i think rfs quality is top notch but it is pricey and mainstream which is cool i guess cause when ricers ask you what amp you have you can tell them a brand theyve actually heard before and know its expensive vs like sundown which they think you bought at a flea market.

Archived