Whoever posted this is an idiot! A good percentage of the people already run DD and Sundown products. Saying more people would run this product if Steve ran it is retarded. Has nothing to do with him individually. Has EVERYTHING to do with seeing and knowing people with these products and how they sound.

Idiot statement again. Rockford Fosgate makes top of the line amps. Subs and speakers, different story(not a fan), but as far as the amps are concerned, they are TOP QUALITY. No one is on the Rockford bandwagon because Steve runs them. They are on the Rockford bandwagon because their product is one the best. It's always been like that, since they been in business for what now, 30 years? DID YOU GET THAT? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUYING ROCKFORD FOR 30 YEARS! Before there was internet or anyone knew who Steve Meade was. You can buy a Rockford amp, no matter what model, and it will last for years and years. You can beat on it, and beat on it, and beat on it, and those things will still run efficiently and last forever. I know because I've seen people do it. I know people STILL running their Rockford amps from back in the mid to late 90s. You tell me my 4000 watt rms amp is gonna last 10 years, HELL YEAH I'd pay $1400-$2000 for it.

x2 i have a rockford sub thatz 2-3yearz old n it still pounds like its brand new n i like the amps cuz they are stylish :P and powerfull :D shit id pay 2-3 grand for a rockford amp 2 and for one of their 360.2 proc. :D

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

banned banned and banned...

Wouldn't be the first time...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

They are on the Rockford bandwagon because their product is one the best. It's always been like that, since they been in business for what now, 30 years? DID YOU GET THAT? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUYING ROCKFORD FOR 30 YEARS!

Not exactly a valid argument if you ask me; I've seen plenty of shitty companies that have been around for a long ass time simply because they know how to make a buck. Hell I've seen people who have done the same job for years and years and they still don't know WTF they are doing.

Just saying is all...

<--- Has no 1st hand experience with RF, Fi, DC, QWERTYUIOP or XZY so I cannot comment on their quality of product or service so I really don't have any reason to praise or flame them :mellow:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

for those of you who say RF is like mad expensive...just search for non retail prices. I got my 2 amps for 20 cents a watt (thanks chode) and they work FLAWLESSLY and they produce.

or have a buddy that runs RF and need the cash... :lol: got a p500.2 for $100.. best investment ever!

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

for those of you who say RF is like mad expensive...just search for non retail prices. I got my 2 amps for 20 cents a watt (thanks chode) and they work FLAWLESSLY and they produce.

x2.

Hell, you can pick up a T40001BD from HDA, refurb, for $950 if I remember correctly.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived