its going to be interesting who they allow in the office..i know they dont want another republican and there only 2 democrats are something this country has never had, a female and a african american..history in the making..lol

Lets not get into "politics " i dont want the thread to get locked :blush:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

when gas gets $10/gallon i will buy a moped. i am already looking at some. nothing like 100 miles per gallon or whatever they get. i get maybe if i am lucky 15 city and 19 or so highway in my truck. i gotta run the good stuff to other wise i burn up my O2 sensors for some reason. i filled up with 87 last week and my check engine light came on and i am starting to get a knock too. i hate this truck.

does it have a programmer?

cuz most of the programmers/chips make you run premium.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I bet it does at ∞Mpg.

Ha ha ha if gas makes it to 10 bucks itll take 325 bucks to fill up an Suv can you image that ?
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

does it have a programmer?

cuz most of the programmers/chips make you run premium.

not that i know of. when i bought it the O2 sensors were bad, so i changed them. when i filled up with 87 octane 2 days later the O2 sensors went bad again, i changed them. someone told me to use a higher octane gas, i filled up with premium and did not have a problem until i filled up with the cheap shit. so for like the 3rd or 4th time i gotta change my O2 sensors. i noticed a huge decrease in power when i used the cheap shit to. i have to rev it out a little more to get the same type of pull that i did with the premium gas.

----reference's----

meade916

when it hits about $6 make sure you are ready to defend your gas tank from siphoners every night too...personally I'll beat somebody near to death for stealing my petrol :D

when it gets that high ill start parking mine in the garage

Archived