Which Components?

I need to decide which components to run. Either Alpine SPR-17S or Rockford T162S. The amp is going to be a T600-4. I can get the Alpines for about $130 and the Rockfords for $170. I want something that sounds natural, not to harsh on the high end, and with good mid bass. Also any other suggestions are welcome.

Between those two i would choose the alpines, for your price range i would look at something like \this

you gotta remember you can get almost any speaker to sound close to the way you want it to sound by messing with your EQ, or building different types of enclosures for it (ap box , ported , sealed etc..)

Too Much Stuff to list .

Oh my goodness... I put an MTX 4508-04 in my girl's Envoy today, powered from an old MTX Thunder 102. Also a cheap Sony CDX-GT52W. I wanted to swap out the fronts and rears but it has the Bose setup in it, so for now i will just leave them in there. But heres the great part. With the "little bit of adjustment" from the deck, it sounds great!!! The sub is up front in a small sealled glass enclosure in the pass side kick panel. Only 100 watts, with just under half gain and cut over at 78Hz. I have been an Mtx guy for a little while, and have really started to venture out again to deferent companies, but I was so very impressed with this almost bottom end 8'' driver. Any how just thought I would throw it out there.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Bro calm down with your sig that needs to be shortened.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Bro calm down with your sig that needs to be shortened.

I was just thinking the same thing <_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)