Sonic Electronix

same thing is going on in milwaukee wi.

I got pulled over a few months back for driving thru the hood bumping my stereo. (not really the hood, but down on North ave, its pretty ghetto and a big oxycotten/drug/gang neighbor hood).

Cops asked why I was in the area and wanted to search my car. I told him its the quickest way for me to get too the mall, he said sure it was, I told him see the bags in the back seat, that backs up my story. I said if he wanted to search my car he can wait for my lawyer...

Now keep in mind Im in a bad black neighbor hood, a white guy and a mexican in a caddy with rims. Cops proboly thought we where dealers and what not, but there was much worse going on in the hood then a damn stereo.

Im tempted to call the cops anytime I hear a car with loud exhaust, or a harly creeping down the street. If they want too nitpick, I can also do so.

Edited by audiofanaticz

i hate it that people dont like the bass. normally u only hear it for like 2 seconds as we drive by then its gone, cry about it

worry about people who are doin REAL illegal things and leave us alone. just cause we got money and like music and ur jealous dont mean u gotta take it from us

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

hmmm. Glad I don't live in Sarasota, but I have a feeling it's fixing to happen here also.

Guess I'll have to call a cop when I get awaken at midnight by a cops radio blaring out so loud it'd wake the dead.

Hmmm.. Citizens arrest and impound on a cop car for being too loud with his radio. Now that'd be something to hear about.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Man, that's fucked up!

My mom would get hella pissed about that since her truck could get impounded and I play the music fairly loud, loud enough to get people complaining or looking when they're outside. (Sony Xplod tape deck, FM CD player, stock 5 1/4" Nissan speakers in front, stock 6 1/2" Nissan speakers in back)

*sigh*

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

they want to take away a hobby we like to do besides killing street racing ect and thing the urks me the most ITS WAS LEGAL

and 25 feet i see alotta of stock cars on trucks in my future

no system for me yet

dont drink my all my vodka or your gonna pay by the gulp

I wonder if my house will get impounded? It's as loud as my car. It's funny the law doesn't seem to target loud exhaust ( Harleys ). Sound is sound. It's a BS targting ploy. I could see it if it was a health issue. Why don't they have an ordinance in place for foul exhaust or crappy paint jobs? Exhaust causes more problems that a little boom here and there. And to me, a crappy looking car is worth several more citations than something you can adjust on the fly like a radio.

Darvex468smd.jpg

fuck that shit. thats rediculous.

i respectfully blast my system (down the highway back roads non heavily populated areas) but around housing developments, redlights, and such i turn it down but impounding a car for that is REDICULOUS!!!

i agree with you and i blast my system respectfully as well like as soon as im in my neighborhood my amp is turned off but some people dont do that they just blare down the neighborhood at like 2 am so i think the law should be revised to an extent like impound the car if theyre blasting in a residential area after hours or something. if a cop impounds my car while im blasting down the highway i would flip a shit