Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik SL-5500D

Ernesto

i coulda got that amp. im pretty sure it was that one. and 2 12"power acoustik FUBAR series subs. i didnt like the subs tho. the dust cap sounded weird wen it hit highs like paper was in it or sumthin. coulda got it all for like 360$ tho lol best buy  :^

most subs sound bad when they hit highs lol

to wire 2 of these amps together is done via a master/slave switch and a patch cord and then a wire from one output of one amp to the output of the other amp. and ive heard one person irl that had one and he was very very pleased with the amp all n all  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i coulda got that amp. im pretty sure it was that one. and 2 12"power acoustik FUBAR series subs. i didnt like the subs tho. the dust cap sounded weird wen it hit highs like paper was in it or sumthin. coulda got it all for like 360$ tho lol best buy  :^

most subs sound bad when they hit highs lol

true. but my punches hit them great. they dont ever sound weird. and thats wut im use to so i didnt want n e thing else

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

to wire 2 of these amps together is done via a master/slave switch and a patch cord and then a wire from one output of one amp to the output of the other amp. [glow=red,2,300]and ive heard one person irl that had one and he was very very pleased with the amp all n all   [/glow] :^

Same amp were talking about?

• 1 month later...

Archived