no nipple hair trick? :(

vid 3 = seriously angry.

thats reserved for you :wub:

*huggles* see you in indy? :giddy:

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

thats reserved for you :wub:

*huggles* see you in indy? :giddy:

I should of got Miranda to do a hair trick,she was fine.The girl you were talking to on the phone LOL

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

thats the most violent hair trick ive ever seen!!

Thanks everybody,even my scalp was tingling after them hair tricks.Hell the camcorder shut down twice because of the exessive vibrations.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

ohh yeah it does a 55 in street beat,even Eric Alexander told me i need to get it into drive by.

Low note+lots of cone area=lots of air movement.

Should do very well in driveby, and if eric says it needs to be in driveby, then you BETTER do it. :D

You should just test it on your own to see what it does. I'm not sure if there are any MECA shows in your area?

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Holy

Fuckin'

Shit!

:excl:

w3rd

:wacko:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Low note+lots of cone area=lots of air movement.

Should do very well in driveby, and if eric says it needs to be in driveby, then you BETTER do it. :D

You should just test it on your own to see what it does. I'm not sure if there are any MECA shows in your area?

I dont have a meter,but i do have a meca show the end of june :D

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived