Sonic Electronix

2 fosgate power 1500bdcp pushing 2 audiopipe TXX-BDC4-15D2

I have a wiring question. The two audio pipe 15s are 2 ohm speakers. I want to hook one Rockford Fosgate power 1500 bdcp amp to each 15 with a final load of 2 ohms. Is that possible or should I have gotten the 4 ohm speakers? The wiring diagram shows 2 ohm speakers at a 2 ohm load but it is coming off a single two channel amp I want one amp for each speaker to finish at 2 ohms

Screenshot_20230827-144009_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah but I can't get it to a 2 ohm load unless I have 4 ohm subwoofers correct? From what I was looking at I need a 4 ohm subwoofer for each amp to get to a 2 ohm load. I've already tried to cancel the order I'm just waiting on confirmation but apparently I can't get the two ohm subwoofer to run at 2 ohms if it's just one. 

Yeah but it's not the power that I'm going for the subs hit different at different ohms I believe. I always thought that the 2 ohm overall load sounded better than a 1 ohm. 1 ohm hits deeper base but the 2 ohm seems to hit a wider spectrum of bass than just the 1 ohm.  Its for rap music and I always thought that the 2 ohm sounded better. But from what I've seen I can't get a two ohm subwoofer to pull two ohms off of that amp unless I use both channels but then they're only going to get 750 each. The subs I want to use are 1400 RMS so I still want to get the full power of my amp.

If you are using the rf1500s then you don’t have 2 channel amps. They are single channel and the only wiring that makes any sense for you at all is wire the coils in parallel. One amp per sub. 

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

2 hours ago, BFunnY6t9 said:

Yeah but it's not the power that I'm going for the subs hit different at different ohms I believe. I always thought that the 2 ohm overall load sounded better than a 1 ohm. 1 ohm hits deeper base but the 2 ohm seems to hit a wider spectrum of bass than just the 1 ohm.  Its for rap music and I always thought that the 2 ohm sounded better. But from what I've seen I can't get a two ohm subwoofer to pull two ohms off of that amp unless I use both channels but then they're only going to get 750 each. The subs I want to use are 1400 RMS so I still want to get the full power of my amp.

Actually no, if you wire coils in series you get 4 ohm, one sub per amp and you will be sourcing 1000W to each sub nominally (look at the table I left you above) but since rockford fosgate are under rated I am pretty sure you will be getting like 1200W to each sub.