Sonic Electronix

Damn, how did I miss this one....My first system was 2 Kicker CVR 12's, 04 models, in a sealed prefab box for a single cab silverado ( very small seperate box for each sub) on a Kicker KX 250 amp. Never had it metered but it sucked ass. 

Now I have 1 Fusion NV-12 with a Fusion powerplant 15001 amp. Gonna upgrade amp after x-mas to a RF T5001BD. Already on hold at local shop, birth sheet says 998 watts RMS at 1ohm.

Damn, how did I miss this one....My first system was 2 Kicker CVR 12's, 04 models, in a sealed prefab box for a single cab silverado ( very small seperate box for each sub) on a Kicker KX 250 amp. Never had it metered but it sucked ass. 

Now I have 1 Fusion NV-12 with a Fusion powerplant 15001 amp. Gonna upgrade amp after x-mas to a RF T5001BD. Already on hold at local shop, birth sheet says 998 watts RMS at 1ohm.

dude thats nasty. u better make sure he holds onto that shit!!
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Man, looks like I'm going a little further back - maybe getting old...... I started with a pull-out pioneer tape deck, 2 8" pyle free-air subs, and 2 purple linear power amps. Sounded like sh** now that I think back, but I was proud. Nowdays moved on to a couple 15" L7's, steppin' up to 4 L7's beginning in the new year.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Man, looks like I'm going a little further back - maybe getting old...... I started with a pull-out pioneer tape deck, 2 8" pyle free-air subs, and 2 purple linear power amps. Sounded like sh** now that I think back, but I was proud. Nowdays moved on to a couple 15" L7's, steppin' up to 4 L7's beginning in the new year.

Nice

dude thats nasty. u better make sure he holds onto that shit!!

lol actually most of the 500bds are in that range...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well first i started out with a JL W3v2 8 inch sub and a JL E1200 amp. bought both for a total of $175 not too bad. then my friend tried to kill himself and wrecked his car by drivung into a slanted median and landed onto a curb a good 15 feet away and he totally f**ked his car so he needed some cash and sold me his 2 RF HE2 12s and  a  RF P501S for $200. then i though i blew them one day so i put in some P2 12s...MAJOR downgrade. then one day whilst screwing around i put back my HE2s and i found out they werent blown. so one day i saw a T10001bd on the RF site for $350 so i bought it knowing i was eventually going to get a couple of T1s. and now i have whats in my sig

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived