Pokey Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 I'll be out for awhile tomorrow, I get off work at noon. I'm goin to bed as soon as I get home. Put a post-it note on the comp screen, LoL.
Ernesto Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 yea but remind me tomorrow and ill see if i can get some up.Lol I was thinking the other day we have been on here for a while and haven't posted nothing really about our setups in the MEMBER SHOWOFF section...I can't yet
emperorjj1 Posted December 23, 2006 Report Posted December 23, 2006 lol ur system isnt in the sig J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
audioaddiction863 Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 and most importantly how bad was it installed? mine was a pioneer head pyramid 10 band eq a sherwood 240 bp with 2 18" pyle dryvers in a plywood box that was way too small and leaked like a siv. none of the wires could have been over 10 ga. and no fuses anywhere luckly I survived. That was almost 13 years ago. Its all about the Install !!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863 Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008 Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008
Ernesto Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 Two 15" L7s.. One audiobahn a1300hct (never ordered second one) prefab ported box Stinger 4 gauge kit. Install was done with my cousin and I...Pretty good install imo considering it was my first...As good as a shop would have done it.
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 My first system is under the way. Man I'm excited ;D
Ernesto Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 [glow=red,2,300]My first system is under the way[/glow]. Man I'm excited ;DDamn I thought you had a system from before.
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 Nope my first system. The boss audio system is my dads. Thankfully he got the left speaker fixed.
AI James Posted January 19, 2007 Report Posted January 19, 2007 theres already a post on this somewhere i'll dig it up later
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.