Sundown Audio

Crunch Gp3000d-pro - Backordered

kentb

The board aren't even laid out the same way - a really obvious difference that I'm surprised that everyone hasn't seen right away - the transformers are laid out differently. That really makes in impossible for them to share the same PCB board right off the bat.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Hmmm didn't see where I mentioned sundown idiot <_< , and yes I know the saz-3000 puts out well over 3k..... I was just stating that b/c of the stetsom comment.

oh and btw.....ramen was asking if he could fuse it with a 250amp fuse not a 300amp fuse and they require a 300amp fuse. <_<

Idiot?!? Are you serious w/ the childish name calling? :blink: I swear some kids shouldn't be allowed to play on the net. My post wasn't even directed at you. It was just a general FYI for all the people wanting to compare an saz-300d to a gp3000d. 3k+@ 13.8v compared to 3k+ 10v... Everyone can do their own math and see there's no comparison.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Idiot?!? Are you serious w/ the childish name calling? :blink: I swear some kids shouldn't be allowed to play on the net. My post wasn't even directed at you. It was just a general FYI for all the people wanting to compare an saz-300d to a gp3000d. 3k+@ 13.8v compared to 3k+ 10v... Everyone can do their own math and see there's no comparison.

Yeah, Crunch wins hands-down. :P

For reals though, Sundown is Teh Shit.

The Sundown can do rated power at 10.75v.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

for people to say thier close to the same and not even know anyhting about the internals of each, its pretty comical to read when someone comes in and points out blaring differences in the 2.

just get both amps and test them. remember $1000 for the sundown I believe new vs a crunch 3000d pro for $450. Yet the sundowns use better parts. It would be the thor vs the 3000d but eh you get 2 amps for $900 shipped yet alot more power than 1 sundown for the price. It all comes down to your budget

Archived