Sonic Electronix

You can lower that subsonic to around 30 if you like low notes, your choice. Low pass should be around 65-75, but that really depends on where your mids/highs go down to. Phase shift at 0. No Bass boost!

I KNOw BASS BOOST!!! causes square waves wich is bad mmmmkay!!! but some amps just want it on!! depends on the build i lost dbs turning my bass boost off needed it full tilt to get the highest numbers....now my buddy has the same amp the bass boost hurts him all they off for him to get the highest numbers

please explain??????????

just keep playing with it till its your like'n

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I KNOw BASS BOOST!!! causes square waves wich is bad mmmmkay!!! but some amps just want it on!! depends on the build i lost dbs turning my bass boost off needed it full tilt to get the highest numbers....now my buddy has the same amp the bass boost hurts him all they off for him to get the highest numbers

please explain??????????

just keep playing with it till its your like'n

I guess that's just the amp. I wouldn't use it even if it did help out on db's, I don't trust it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Im more worried about hurting the Sub im at 4ohms right now. Can bass boost hurt it? its in the trunk facing the passenger compartment i can ride with the seat down if need be i want more bass but electrical cant handle 1 ohm yet so im trying to figure out how to get the loudest bass without hurting the sub.

Yes bass boost tends to distort the signal.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Now let me ask you this. For keeping my gains matched at my headunit and bassboost off I was hitting very lightly. So I lowered the gain another volt and added bass boost and it was 10x better and no clipping. Some amps good some amps bad. I agree bassick

Archived