Got I.d'd For Buying Tylenol Cold

Im glad they ID...If they didnt it would be a legal way for kids to buy drugs....This shit kills when abused...So I have to disagree with the bitching...Just hand em ur ID and move on ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

im think in my head im fat do i look like im hooked on meth and i live in metro ny we dont do that shit maybe upstate

LOL. we have a city here that is very yuppyish and there was a drug bust by the FBI the other day for like 5 mill or something. it is alot closer to you than you think man.

----reference's----

meade916

I think i will

im just saying that meth is usually a hillbilly thing out in the fucking sticks

You are partially right. I was watching the story of Billy Queen on nat. geo. the other day, this guy was the ATF agent that went undercover to infiltrate the " Mongols" motorcycle gang in southern cali. These were the guys who went to war with the hell's angels. This "war" was funded by meth and other drug sales. One of the things the mongols are famous for is creating the first crude versions of crank in the late 1970s. Redneck bikers? yeah sure. But they were selling the crank all over hollywood and L.A. to lots of very wealthy people, making enough money to purchase large amounts of illegal weapons.

Crank is literally every where. No town is too big or too small for it to find its way in. I am all for legalizing drugs, but this drug is really an exception to me. The process of production is extremely dangerous, the side effects of its use are life threatening when overdosed and the fact that chicken manure is used along with anhydrous ammonia just seems completely wrong. They use those ingredients along with something in batteries ( A,C,D,AA...) and the labs are highly combustible and the people that make this shit have no consideration or concern for their safety or anyone else's. The weird part of it is most of the folks that cook it up don't even use it, which baffles me as too why they would risk the danger of blowing up a house or motel room to make some money.

Without going into details, Yeah I know about that stuff. It is a part of me I don't brag about, and it is something I regret ever being apart of. the harder the law makes it to acquire the materials to produce it , the better. It is more addictive than crack or alcohol or heroin or any other drug.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Yeah they id for all sorts of stuff, I was at work one day and i'm trying to quit smoking so I had some of these snuff mint things that had nicotine in them so I put one in and an hour later i'm itching like mad, straight up alergic to it, so I left work and went to a grocery store to buy benedrl and got carded and i'm not 18, it was a younger kid working the cash register, I told him what was going on and he let me slide lol, thank god.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Im glad they ID...If they didnt it would be a legal way for kids to buy drugs....This shit kills when abused...So I have to disagree with the bitching...Just hand em ur ID and move on ;)

x2.. i mean i heard store about kids over dosing on nyquil just to get messed up.. stupid asss kids these days..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

i remember we usta go into wallgreens grab as much tripple c as we could and run out

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

hey man nothin like being fucked up and bassing out as long as the car stays in park

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg