Jump to content

SMD TShirt Quote Suggestion Poll


Recommended Posts

Posted

damn personally i wouldnt want a huge logo on the front something small and simple like on the right chest something like SMD then on the back go all out paste crazy shit all over

Posted

ill definitly post pics when the first "prototype" is done heheh, [glow=red,2,300]can you even call an article of clothing a prototype[/glow]? :D

Who cares! :D
Posted

Hats dude.

<--total hat guy.

I'd take like 3 fasho. esp if u got diff colors.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

lol you think your a hat guy?... how many hats do you have? Lets see i have 14 work hats, 10 hats i wear alot and 7 i never wear..

Lol but as far as the more expensive t-shits go ill do it but i wouldnt ever wear a dickies

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

lol you think your a hat guy?... how many hats do you have? Lets see i have 14 work hats, 10 hats i wear alot and 7 i never wear..

Lol but as far as the more expensive t-shits go ill do it but i [glow=red,2,300]wouldnt ever wear a dickies[/glow]

You suck! :V  (j/k)
Posted

If I were Meade I'd take it one step at a time and start with the shirts, being that most people would buy more shirts than hats.

Seeing how those sell I'll move up and start selling hats too.

Alot of people talk shit that they're going to be buying this and that and in the end there's always a crowd that backs down. I know from experience, more than once. :-

Posted

I think some Polo shirts would be nice as well,so I can have a (formal) SMD shirt.....

itd go good with my Stinger,Memphis and a few other polos... :^

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8260 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...