Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

its 2-18's and 6k and only a 150.9 is crap.... my 4-10 daily did louder than that so STFU! once u build redbarron a loud daily system talk

Posted Image

Go back to the basement where you belong.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted Image

Go back to the basement where you belong.

Bwahahahahaha...

All I gotta say is post up or shut up..pics, vids, DB Drag stats... SOMETHING..I can sit here and say my S-10 does a 160 all day long but it don't mean shit.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

he plays in the kick doors open, USACI I think, we play On the Dash SEALED UP DB DRAG legal.

he's louder, but he has a fart box, he cant play music, especially chopped and screwed music , so IMO he opinion doesnt mean SQUAT, I will say if he doesnt STFU, his stay @ SMD will come to quick halt.

Everyone is Entitled to thier opinion, but they should also show some respect, that wasnt easy work, for him to come in and disrespect my work is like a slap in the face. fuck him

like I said your opinion dont fucken matter so STFU and go hate somewhere else, let me see your windshield/roof/sunroof flex like this FROM some Chopped and screwed LOW bass, you cant so STFU.

get off the hateraid or Get LOST.

ITS MY OPINION AND I THINK UR A FUKIN NOOOBB WHO cant build S***

You know what mr my shits better than yours, like everyone else has said STFU! Im tired of anal rejects coming to this site and bashing ppl over there systems and scores. If you shit is so much better prove it! I have sat in this and the h2 and know both of them get busy and do it well, so you and your friend skippy can go elsewhere with your hating asses.

Good Day.

EDIT: FUCK YOU

EDIT #2: Sorry Christian/David for junking up this thread more but I bit my tounge long enough.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ok update

Today I stripped out the interior

Posted Image

And stripped off the headliner, here is a few pics of it RAW

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post the finished pics with the hushmat on, as soon as I finish

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

To Skip and Fawd06.... you are entitled to your opinions....

Just so you know, This car can bassrace a 149.8 sealed up on the dash, and my stats can prove that. It has a way to go, and I have some electrical upgrades to go, so this project is far from finished.

Two 18's at world finals burped a 163 + , so YEAH, for a burp it would not win world finals. BUT for bassrace it is up there with the LOUDEST cars, It can play very very low and LOUD, chopped and screwed all day and sounds great doing it.

Can I see your bassrace scores? , official at the dash please

p.s. more pics coming...

well Fawd is gone skip is next so You wont be hearing from them .

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived