redbaron80 Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 didnt you just tell me your girl paid for that vacation you just took Ya got me Now I gotta buy her this here HOUSE Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
B Slaps Posted June 26, 2008 Report Posted June 26, 2008 Ya got me Now I gotta buy her this here HOUSE hahaha you and bill are 2 funny. i was thinking about buying one of those fancy chargers however my batts are floating at 13.0 so i think ill hold off on that one. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
jack Posted June 27, 2008 Report Posted June 27, 2008 hahaha you and bill are 2 funny. i was thinking about buying one of those fancy chargers however my batts are floating at 13.0 so i think ill hold off on that one.they actually condition and revitalize the juice for cranking time. just like a cell phone it might be charged up but as the batt gets old it can die faster under a load. the chargers bring the batteries down and then massages the cells to full capacity.btw, heard the acura today that thing is loud, and it sounds awesome even at about 150 feet away driving by http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
David Posted June 28, 2008 Author Report Posted June 28, 2008 Thanks Jack, yours aint to shabby either wow. Christian just left my house with the Acura, lets just say I have never seen him this happy before, him and James (GotFi) showed up around 10 15 am, and we took the car out into the country so we could let it rip. I got Christian pretty good, I figured he would be ready for it but he still jumped pretty good, james's reaction was even better, we railed on it pretty hard for about 25 mins or so, played a bunch of differrent songs, made a couple of videos of it hammering real hard. I was a tad bit worried that I over hyped the loudness to him, I worried for nothing LOL as soon as they get back to the bay area and they send me the videos off of james's camera I will post them up. hope fully the steering wheel flex shows up on camera, wow its crazy.
IH8PunkRok Posted June 28, 2008 Report Posted June 28, 2008 badass man cant wait for the vids -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
redbaron80 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Well the verdict is in It's WAY louder than before. 18's are something FIERCE, no joke, they get frkin LOUD. No, I haven't metered it, outside the ear-o-meter. It peaks around 38-45 hertz, and it still plays the LOWS fine, chopped and screwed music ALL DAY. Gonna get some video's going here shortly, so be patient. - For Durability and ability to take power, the New FI BTL gets a 10/10. Takes the T3000 each no problem and gets very loud on that amount of power. - For Music, I give it another 10. It can play whatever I throw at it. - Play the LOWS nice and clean - and for LOUDNESS it gets a 10, It just gets STUPID loud. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Well the verdict is in It's WAY louder than before. 18's are something FIERCE, no joke, they get frkin LOUD. No, I haven't metered it, outside the ear-o-meter. It peaks around 38-45 hertz, and it still plays the LOWS fine, chopped and screwed music ALL DAY. Gonna get some video's going here shortly, so be patient. - For Durability and ability to take power, the New FI BTL gets a 10/10. Takes the T3000 each no problem and gets very loud on that amount of power. - For Music, I give it another 10. It can play whatever I throw at it. - Play the LOWS nice and clean - and for LOUDNESS it gets a 10, It just gets STUPID loud. soooo correct me if Im wrong but you give them a 10? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
dblover Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Well the verdict is in It's WAY louder than before. 18's are something FIERCE, no joke, they get frkin LOUD. No, I haven't metered it, outside the ear-o-meter. It peaks around 38-45 hertz, and it still plays the LOWS fine, chopped and screwed music ALL DAY. Gonna get some video's going here shortly, so be patient. - For Durability and ability to take power, the New FI BTL gets a 10/10. Takes the T3000 each no problem and gets very loud on that amount of power. - For Music, I give it another 10. It can play whatever I throw at it. - Play the LOWS nice and clean - and for LOUDNESS it gets a 10, It just gets STUPID loud. 2 18 you better and double the powerget it on the meter and put those numbers up!
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 FYI we only changed cone area, same amps as before. previous build had RE MT/FI hybrid 15's (1 per T3Kw) tell james to hurry up with the videos allready heh
redbaron80 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 tell james to hurry up with the videos allready heh Already did Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.