dwright27 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 waiting on lamo james to post them, they are on his camera lamo james! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 welp it broke out of the 49.9 class with kimo's song, just need to get it dialed in all the way and it should be ready for whatever
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 welp it broke out of the 49.9 class with kimo's song, just need to get it dialed in all the way and it should be ready for whatever Niiiice Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Nice. He better bring it to the lake county show. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 maybee, I know he is comming to the get together @ steves on the 4th so hopefully he will bring it up.
jack Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 I got a disc for you guys to try if you want its what I used at wf (usaci) not sure if dbdrag/bassrace rules let you use any ol disc but it is manufactured not burned but each track breaks down by freq. I did pretty durned good. call me and let me know if anyone wants me to bring it or not...make me a copy http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 make me a copy Ill bring it along i actually cant use my drive on my laptop (drawer wont stay shut ) and dont have burners on teh worky comps. Im sure someone can burn a few copies Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 I always have my laptop, I can burn some. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 I always have my laptop, I can burn some. rigtht thurrrr cheeyaaa Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.