Skip01 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Any burp numbers in the kick yet? 2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz
jack Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Any burp numbers in the kick yet?in the kick??? that aint right cheaters http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 Any burp numbers in the kick yet?nope, I highly doubt it will ever be burped agian.
Aaron813 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 nope, I highly doubt it will ever be burped agian.That doesnt sound good
kingsuv Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 That doesnt sound good He's a groundpounder, not a burper;) Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 That doesnt sound goodsounds perfectly fine... its not a burp car its a chest punchingmulekicktotheassstreetbeatinglownoteslinginggroundpoundin bassssracer! tm Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
jack Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 sounds perfectly fine... its not a burp car its a chest punchingmulekicktotheassstreetbeatinglownoteslinginggroundpoundin bassssracer!tmyou need to get some tshirts made with that on there http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Aaron813 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 sounds perfectly fine... its not a burp car its a chest punchingmulekicktotheassstreetbeatinglownoteslinginggroundpoundin bassssracer!Well when he typed that I was thinking that he might have blown an amp or sub or something
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 you need to get some tshirts made with that on therehmmmm sounds like a plan Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 Well when he typed that I was thinking that he might have blown an amp or sub or something sorry if I made it seem that way, the car is built to play the low notes luckily it peaks abit higher than tuning becuase it can play just bout anything and it sounds real good doing it. he's only had it a 1 day and he is kinda babying it, I dont blame him for that but, I know he doesnt have to baby it, I beat the living daylights out of it before it left and everything is fine. when he drops in the T4's and 2 more 2400's I will worry about it untill then, he can beat the snot out of it and it should be fine I like the T-shirt Idea lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.