Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

ohh dont get me wrong, it's not gonna be BLKSIN pretty, just cleaned with factory panels where they belong. and a BIG FAT BOX behind his and his copilot's heads LOL

amps in the very rear battrees in the spare tire well, hope fully it wont sag to bad hahaha

if it does free lowrider....... no extra charge lmao

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

:o looks like the amps are gonna be easy access to be serviced or a possible upgrade. Some T4's maybe :D

now the reason for the port up woofer up design is just a choice or proven to be most affective in this vehicle/application? I'm just curious. I mean for a REX on the most part you see woofer forward and port back. In JOey's VW it seemed to be the biggest gain as well. Of course we are talking about BURP numbers and not daily/music numbers. Well I guess bottom line it doesn't matter as long as it works and he's happy.

How bout some plexi across the top to show off them sexy mags? :lol::P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:o looks like the amps are gonna be easy access to be serviced or a possible upgrade. Some T4's maybe :D

now the reason for the port up woofer up design is just a choice or proven to be most affective in this vehicle/application? I'm just curious. I mean for a REX on the most part you see woofer forward and port back. In JOey's VW it seemed to be the biggest gain as well. Of course we are talking about BURP numbers and not daily/music numbers. Well I guess bottom line it doesn't matter as long as it works and he's happy.

well we know this style of design works well with this car, I dont know if you remember the old box he has before I builtt hat monstousity that he just took out, but it was sub up and port back and the last set up was louder by quite abit.

this is gonna be differrent from both of those box's because of where the woofers and port will sit in the car, will it be louder or will it fail of epic porpution, I have no freaakin clue, we're gonna find out though B)

How bout some plexi across the top to show off them sexy mags? :lol::P

Some plexi would look sick in a big sub setup....let me know I'll get ya some!!

Archived