Slamolgy Roll Call

Deafdreamz

did anyone see spl guru and his blacked out astro van. it had 3 18" AA subs in it.

if u got pics i wanna see em

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hey guys great weekend and great turn out! I geuss i missed some SMD guys, im Kory from Team Roadquake. We had over 50 people register for bassrace as well as dbdrag. On sunday the 39.9 bracket was the big money shot. I was never so nervouse in my life going up against 2 world champions back to back, great runs from everyone and i hope you all got to see jakes lincoln. We have been working so hard on it over the last few months, getting louder everyshow. This weekend we came with our biggest gain so far and threw up a 159.8 with 4 15's in a sedan. Hope to see you all at the next show!

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

He didn't get it done in time

ah thats gay

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hey guys great weekend and great turn out! I geuss i missed some SMD guys, im Kory from Team Roadquake. We had over 50 people register for bassrace as well as dbdrag. On sunday the 39.9 bracket was the big money shot. I was never so nervouse in my life going up against 2 world champions back to back, great runs from everyone and i hope you all got to see jakes lincoln. We have been working so hard on it over the last few months, getting louder everyshow. This weekend we came with our biggest gain so far and threw up a 159.8 with 4 15's in a sedan. Hope to see you all at the next show!

Can't believe how loud you guys have got that car. I know you guys can find that 160 in that car.

sunday was some of the hottest 139 class competition i've seen. Props on the win man. You ended up on top in a class filled with the best bassracers in the country.

And i was the first loser :unsure: That was by far the weirdest break out i've ever seen, in that run against you. I didn't go above a 39.7 until 5 seconds left and above a 9.8 until 2 seconds left...finished with a 39.9 and still broke out..

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Can't believe how loud you guys have got that car. I know you guys can find that 160 in that car.

sunday was some of the hottest 139 class competition i've seen. Props on the win man. You ended up on top in a class filled with the best bassracers in the country.

And i was the first loser :unsure: That was by far the weirdest break out i've ever seen, in that run against you. I didn't go above a 39.7 until 5 seconds left and above a 9.8 until 2 seconds left...finished with a 39.9 and still broke out..

I agree 100% man, we have the best bassracers in the country over here, team prodigy is deff tuff competition.

You got 2nd man in the tuffest 39.9 bracket this year, you also just threw in those amps to i feel for ya on that bust out. I would have liked to tie a few times at least like me and mick did lol. Im usualy the one to bust with .5 sec left but idk i held it togeather.

The lincoln will be doing a 160+ this week for sure ;)

O and btw hows the amps holding up :blink:

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Archived