DC Sound Lab

Nice and good luck with your build.

thanks ill have the same set up as you ( almost 1 3k per sub sundown amps )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Where are the VIDS???????? WHERE ARE THE VIDS!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

So the box did fit in :) do you mind telling me the outside dimensions of the box?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Gotta figure out how to work the Old Lady's Cam Coerder 1st, lol.... Thanks for all the positive comments..

Box was very challenging for sure, seems building a box that big sure takes alot more preperation that I put

into it, had to cut new corners and chop about 3 inches from the top, I didnt compensate for the hump for the tranny nor

did I compensate for the seatbelt brackets in the front or back... But Finally got it knocked out, alot of work for sure, and alot of cuss

words during the process :lol: Sure gives you a new light to the other big builds on the forum, much respect.

Team Ampere Audio

57.5L x 21.25D x 38H

On the box on the top corners u need to measure 7.5 from the top and cut a 45 degree angle so it will slide past the

back and front seatbelt buckles. You will have to remove both front seats and remove the from seatbelt to slide it in.

also it can be build taller, but I have about a 3 inch subfloor built in mine. If you have any question pm me, Thanks and GL.

Team Ampere Audio

combination back massager and hairdryer! :lol::lol:

lol

Looks awesome! I cant wait to see a vid of this thing. Thats gonna be one loud truck.

x2

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Man that look so badasss. I bet it pounds. Great choice on the amps, thats one that I'm looking at for the next build I've heard good stuff about them. How do you like them some far?

Yeah 1 - 3000 per lvl 5 is more than enough power for daily and I love the SunDowns for sure, and they pound crazy, blurry vision,

kinda crazy but its so damn awesome... lol

Getting a Video uploaded soon if I can figure it out :blush:

Edited by Andrew2944r

Team Ampere Audio