DC Sound Lab

If Your Interested In A Dc Sounds Group Buy

he doesnt havent to front any money the guy is out of motors and hes going to order motors group buy or not..and believe me if people here dont buy them people other places are..he doesnt only post on this forum there are others then know of him..

i dont think you understand fully how it works.

i remember a while back everyone wanted re subs and a group buy was established after it was said and done all those prople didnt buy a damn thing

i dont think you understand fully how it works.

i remember a while back everyone wanted re subs and a group buy was established after it was said and done all those prople didnt buy a damn thing

no i understand what your saying, but dc audio is not limited to this forum only..there are other forums who know about him and buy from him, not to mention there are people who buy from him but dont post on forums and would buy without anyone knowing..so my point was if harry,dick and jim pull out he wont have a problem selling to tom,troy, and joy..theres always people around the corner

no i understand what your saying, but dc audio is not limited to this forum only..there are other forums who know about him and buy from him, not to mention there are people who buy from him but dont post on forums and would buy without anyone knowing..so my point was if harry,dick and jim pull out he wont have a problem selling to tom,troy, and joy..theres always people around the corner

RE is more known at this time then DC and thats what i was refering to, if people pull out then it puts a sour taste in anyones mouth to want to do a group buy, also companies dont ever really come out on top with these group buys as often they need to be below dealer pricing in order for any xustomers to bite on them.

well i have spoken to rusty a few times about this group buy and i dont want to give out any info because yes the magnets are out of stock on the lvl4's and when they are in stock we will just wait for him to say something..i dont want to say anymore..

I think I might have a chance than!!!! :DB) (HOpefully......)

Not 100% sure though.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

RE is more known at this time then DC and thats what i was refering to, if people pull out then it puts a sour taste in anyones mouth to want to do a group buy, also companies dont ever really come out on top with these group buys as often they need to be below dealer pricing in order for any xustomers to bite on them.

are you talking about re when they where normal or when they got there heads up here asses and started charging $2k a sub?

are you talking about re when they where normal or when they got there heads up here asses and started charging $2k a sub?

When RE did this, did they lose respect amongst people in the Car Audio history? The whole jacking up price after going mainstream deal

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

like the choices of names ^_^

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

well my point is this, accord is making it sound like rusty just ordered 500 magnets all because of me starting this thread and he may be stuck with all of them..rusty has not even said yes to this..and if he does i believe hes a smart business man and knows not to get in over his head and will know how to handle this..so accord im asking you with respect, please stop posting in a way to get me to admit i was wrong because i wont and i wasnt..i was only trying to help some people who wanted to do this but didnt know how and i was just helping them and rusty get a idea of who would be interested..and now he has a idea and the word is out there for them and for rusty incase he decides to do something like this..so all i ask for anyone else who posts in this thread lets stay in topic, that being posting if youd interested in any incase this goes thru..if not then i really dont see what you can add to this thread that would be ON TOPIC...thank you