Deafy ==)------smd

cold, callused hands ftl.

Says man who rolls with ca glue on his hands :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Says man who rolls with ca glue on his hands :blink:

at least it's warm :o

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Damn deafy made the big time I went to burger king for lunch today and they had a deafy burger wit a pic of him next to it I was like wtf so I asked what's up with the deafy burger what's in it

He told me all it is. Is a piece of meat inbetween 2 12 year old buns I was like wow ill pass! Lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Damn deafy made the big time I went to burger king for lunch today and they had a deafy burger wit a pic of him next to it I was like wtf so I asked what's up with the deafy burger what's in it

He told me all it is. Is a piece of meat inbetween 2 12 year old buns I was like wow ill pass! Lol

Posted Image

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

So you were going for some of DeafT's meat for lunch :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived