Deafy ==)------smd

hmmm never heard of that term b4...... :lol: I didnt know we were supposed to say what the logo was from :lol: I thought what you used it for... :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

let that old equipment go. its not gonna get you anywhere.

lets see it he can fit a fist in his mouth :D

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

let that old equipment go. its not gonna get you anywhere.

lets see it he can fit a fist in his mouth :D

touchy touchy. but that's a negative on the fitting of fistage in the mouth there buddy. i don't exercise it enough. ;)

on topic - never said it was going to get me anywhere. in fact, never expected it to.

but speaking of fitting stuff in moufs - i can't think of any other equipment that sells for more now than it sold for brand new 10+ years ago. talk about holding a resale value. Can you say that about your gear?

How about this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

and for the ownej, here's one brand new in box...birth date, way before yours rookie.

Posted Image

Posted Image

you don't know about the linear power -- go to any forum and ask somebody ;)

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

ps - can somebody tell me what's worse? the fact that this guy is so oblivious to the 12v industry and can't stop running his mouth about 'old gear' when a) these amps are what finally broke the 160db barrier (look up bill proud with his stroker 18"s), b ) these amps were born and raised less than 30 minutes from his house (auburn, ca).

it's sad when the folks that know the least, talk the most........

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't know what's happening in the rest of this thread, but that linear power equipment is amazing man. I miss my old stuff, it was powerful and had tons of character... I remember putting the little purple amp on a pile of old RF 10's and 6 6x9's in the back of an old datsun pickup.. That amp was smoking hot but kept going, never blew up... Great old stuff, I'd still run them if I could.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Holy tit sex datsalottaoldamps.....wow look at all of em gotta be worth a pile! :o

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

well all i gotta say is you dont see me holding my deck in my hand when i run in the lanes <_<

also when that shit smokes ill laugh cause it cant be fixed.

also everyone knows fosgate makes one of the best amps..... :blink:

also lets put those up against that stetsom you borrowed. nuff said. dosent stand a chance

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

well all i gotta say is you dont see me holding my deck in my hand when i run in the lanes <_<

iso-mount. plugged it in at the show and ran with it. ever mount/dismount an iso-mount deck?

also when that shit smokes ill laugh cause it cant be fixed.

why not? TIPS, pearl mississippi. greatest electronics shop evar. old LP engineer and the guy that owns the "ear candy" van and the www.linearpower.com website runs it. true story. he was also an engineer for stillwater once upon a time. want pics? i've been there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

ray & jimmy (thunder & lightning on the forums)

Posted Image

gutted/modded amp, 120v outputs only.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or i could talk to one of the guys from Short Circuit here in San Jose, Cecil. He's a pimp when it comes to electronics. Talk to your team mates about Cecil....who do you think checked out the stetsom amps and told them the brief how to and safety issues concerned with it? he's also done a quick mod to one of my 4.1's...

also lets put those up against that stetsom you borrowed. nuff said. dosent stand a chance

LP4.1HV = 1250w rms @ 8ohm, unmodded. Pure, clean, unregulated, unadulterated class A/B power. Lets see the stetsom do that. Now let's talk about mods, that 4.1 can be modded up to 120volts....with burr brown to3's (if you don't know what those are, google it). Call TIPS and ask.

Let's see the stetsom stand a chance in any sq circuit.

srsly, you're trying to make it sound like I actually give 2 fucks about dbdrag. i'm an sq guy, always will be.

if you really want to go for low blows -- imagine what it's like having a "competition vehicle" that actually sounds good...

ps - if all that repair stuff fails...i can always rely on every schematic, board layout, parts list, and tech notes made on LP products.

pics or it's a lie?

Posted Image

Posted Image

how'd i get those, you ask? who do you think the landlord of dharmatronics called when they finally closed their doors....?

trust me, homie, i'm not just stuck in my ways, this shit's been thought out long before you knew how to wire up a pair of rca's.

edit - anything else you'd like to *try* to bust my balls about?

Archived