Deafy ==)------smd

DeafyT = Noob :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

DeafyT = Noob :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

i am. there's a lot of shit i'd like to learn. in that same respect, i've got no problem admitting that.

i'm sure if talk to someone like meade [/namedrop], he'll say the same. there's always something in this industry that we don't know yet.

like how much a bottom bearling spiral upcut bit rocks my socks.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

brandon, this is an internet forum. a) >99.999% of people really, really do not care. B) the remaining .001% of the population that frequents these forums see the regulars as spokesmen for the competition community. now i already know how you talk to newbies in real life -- with absolutely no respect. why not try helping or giving "constructive criticism" on topics you can actually speak on versus pure hatred and bashing? i mean, really, what's all the hating for?

there's a rule to SD that should be an unwritten rule to all of the internet -- know who/what you're bashing.

you think i got help from anyone when i first came in. self taught sukka. im just mostly on top of my shit and can beat 90% of the people that compete. and how do you know how i talk to anyone at a show. your not at half of the shows i go to. ive personally seen you at 5 shows including world finals where i didnt have a pot to piss in. but i never borrow shit and i always run and dont complain about losing.

i dont live in the past either theres nothing from today but forward.

i really have a thing or 2 to say about your bns....... i literally had to persuade the black people i do stereo stuff with not to bash your skull in about that.

think before you type...... take your own advice.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Car audio = one giant varible (can't spell)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

you think i got help from anyone when i first came in. self taught sukka. im just mostly on top of my shit and can beat 90% of the people that compete. and how do you know how i talk to anyone at a show. your not at half of the shows i go to. ive personally seen you at 5 shows including world finals where i didnt have a pot to piss in. but i never borrow shit and i always run and dont complain about losing.

i dont live in the past either theres nothing from today but forward.

i really have a thing or 2 to say about your bns....... i literally had to persuade the black people i do stereo stuff with not to bash your skull in about that.

think before you type...... take your own advice.

- you beating 90% of competitors = a far, far stretch from reality.

- i've never heard not one positive thing come from you at any show. it's always talking shit about every one else's ride/install.

- complain about losing? screaching your tires and getting all pissed at a loss doesn't exactly equal being a good loser.

- as far as all the black folk you do stereo with wanting to bash skulls -- and you having to 'literally keep them from doing so' -- pitbullx on this forum = team BNSpl. in fact, he's the originator of it. and he most certainly isn't white.

let it all out, what else would you like to type?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

and if andrea, the one black person that does compete around here, doesn't like the BNSpl for what ever reason, please, let him be his own man and speak for himself.

kind of idiotic to take it personally and/or like it's defamatory to anyone.

but it is kind of cute how you immitated the acronym BNS and made that witty e-thuggish definition in your sig. i'm flattered. :wub:

- you beating 90% of competitors = a far, far stretch from reality.

- i've never heard not one positive thing come from you at any show. it's always talking shit about every one else's ride/install.

- complain about losing? screaching your tires and getting all pissed at a loss doesn't exactly equal being a good loser.

- as far as all the black folk you do stereo with wanting to bash skulls -- and you having to 'literally keep them from doing so' -- pitbullx on this forum = team BNSpl. in fact, he's the originator of it. and he most certainly isn't white.

let it all out, what else would you like to type?

my car dosent burnout...... 300 amp keeping me from doing it

again you dont attend shows so you have no clue what i nor any of my other teammates do. usually im more focused on bracketing

whos system did i talk shit about name a few considering it made a dent in the memory of your brain.

im not gonna argue with you on here anymore. plus im tired of seeing your name on here. posting useless threads in the cc. have a fun day posting i got work to do.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

few words away? like what? about how you "bust niggas skullz"...surely that wins over all of the black community. why do you got to target "niggas" to bust their skulls?

see now, if you weren't so full of yourself you'd see bnspl = i'm broke, negro.

i like how you go from trying to bash my deck to my amps, then the ride, then my points and now my 'team affiliation' -- like i've said before, please, if you're going to try to bust my balls, bring something worth while to the table....if not, it's just more caressing the keyboard and talking out of your ass.

Archived