Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

shit install lol!!! ok call up scott from fi and tell him his designs suck!!!!

that amp is crap!!! played with 3 of em i wouldnt put anything bigger than 12's on it

just because scott told someone what specs to build a box to doesnt mean the person did it nor does it mean their total install is up to par........I know for a fact that the 2500.1s are solid amps....... you are just a stetsom fanboy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

From the outside looking in at this thread (and all amp discussion threads). I'm gonna be declared guilty by association because my teammates run and push Stetsom. I don't run Stetsom. Its always one amp over the other. Its a simple question "What do you guys recommend" and then the debate begins. Then its "F" this and "F" that. Its obvious we are all proud of our stereos and have opinion on whats better then what. We all obviously have different budgets to work with thus the main reason this thread was started.

Bottom line he's looking for an amp to push 2 18" BTL's that is equivalant to the T4k. His main concern is cost and warranty. So lets change it up.................

Who runs the BTL's or ran the BTL's and what kind of amp were you using? All these opinions and ideas are theories until they are applied.

These are Facts (sorry only ones I know)

Steve ran them with a RF t4 per sub

Alpine runs them with a Stetsom 7kd per sub

Christian gonna run two new ones with a RF t3 per sub

WHO ELSE???

From the outside looking in at this thread (and all amp discussion threads). I'm gonna be declared guilty by association because my teammates run and push Stetsom. I don't run Stetsom. Its always one amp over the other. Its a simple question "What do you guys recommend" and then the debate begins. Then its "F" this and "F" that. Its obvious we are all proud of our stereos and have opinion on whats better then what. We all obviously have different budgets to work with thus the main reason this thread was started.

Bottom line he's looking for an amp to push 2 18" BTL's that is equivalant to the T4k. His main concern is cost and warranty. So lets change it up.................

Who runs the BTL's or ran the BTL's and what kind of amp were you using? All these opinions and ideas are theories until they are applied.

WHO ELSE???

Orion 2500d, Memphis 4kw(for pair), Crossfire vr4kd(for pair) & Kicker 2500.1

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

yea i mean when it comes to these brands ive never messed with im skeptical no offense to anyone one affiliated with stetsom but how can an amp like that push 7000 watts. if im wrong im sorry but thats kinda hard to believe. for the sundown im not so skeptical.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

Just Go with Sundown Audio, SAZ3000D's...

My boy Elvis Has 4, And There Effecient As Hell!

You could'nt Give me Stetsom For free...Sorry...

lol thats cause your a NEWB!!!! ill take any amp for free dumbass

as long as ites working

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

WHO ELSE???

marcus ran 4 18 btls off of one stetsom 7 kd pushed them nicely

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

seriously all this bad talk about stetsom, cmon now...have you used them??? i have not used sundown or fosgate, but i say that every time i give some what of a review...i have a 2kd, its about the size of a harry potter book, not as thick but a lil wider, not much...will do 3k watts if not more on a good electrical, and 2200 watts at 2 ohm at 12.5 volts, it is efficient as hell, i had it damn near full tilt for 45 minutes (trip to chico) and went to feel my amp, was barely warm at all, hell i had to feel it multiple times to see if it was even warm to begin with......and not taking a stetsom for free?? wtf is that, 1 they are world record holder for db's (correct me if im wrong) are so fu@@ing efficient its not even funny, and damn near idiot proof to run, you CANT go wrong with this unit even if u wanted too

stetsom

fosgate

sundown

all great amps, but for me stetsom it is, size isnt an issue for me at all, but it does help when its about the same size as a rf t1k and double the power

yet agian, not smashing on any brands, or anything else...i have never used fosgate or sundown....but have seen them, and read all about them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived