Sundown Audio

Good Amps

Krice420

its ok logan the guy that said he would not take one for free have not played with ether of those amps just seen them! lol

fuck if he wont take it, ill take one for free pfft, its either that or whore my sister out, either way thats a lot of money i could save, lol

ill need 1 or 2 more depending on what it takes to push more then a 150...:)

oh btw...STETSOM FTMFW

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

link please

x2 because ive looked every other day for the past 2 months and they havnt had anything above a T1k....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

seriously all this bad talk about stetsom, cmon now...have you used them??? i have not used sundown or fosgate, but i say that every time i give some what of a review...i have a 2kd, its about the size of a harry potter book, not as thick but a lil wider, not much...will do 3k watts if not more on a good electrical, and 2200 watts at 2 ohm at 12.5 volts, it is efficient as hell, i had it damn near full tilt for 45 minutes (trip to chico) and went to feel my amp, was barely warm at all, hell i had to feel it multiple times to see if it was even warm to begin with......and not taking a stetsom for free?? wtf is that, 1 they are world record holder for db's (correct me if im wrong) are so fu@@ing efficient its not even funny, and damn near idiot proof to run, you CANT go wrong with this unit even if u wanted too

stetsom

fosgate

sundown

all great amps, but for me stetsom it is, size isnt an issue for me at all, but it does help when its about the same size as a rf t1k and double the power

yet agian, not smashing on any brands, or anything else...i have never used fosgate or sundown....but have seen them, and read all about them

and how many times have you tested the amp to see how much power its putting out :blink:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Ok, Picture Comparison...

My SAZ3000D

Posted Image

VS.

Your'e 2k6D... Thats Supposedly producing The same As my amp..... :rolleyes:

Posted Image

If Alan Can Produce Such a Bomb ass Amp, Zenon Should Call him and Get the secrets..Because Zenon Is just wasting To many Unneccisary parts... :rolleyes: (Spelling)

Ive never Played with Stetsom, And i might Be a NEWB to Some of you, But I just dont see Those amps Doing Such power...Or for long periods of time...

But IDK...Just my 2cents...Not Dogging Anybody in Anyway..Just my OP...

Ive seen Alpine and His Vrew with Stetom Amps And they do Good so...idk

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Who runs the BTL's or ran the BTL's and what kind of amp were you using?

my bro notoriouslyloud had a hifonics gx3000 on his 18" BTL(old) and the amp says it did 3000rms but he got it clamped and was only pushin 1700rms, BTLs are very efficent... I mean 147.9 at 42Hz on 1700rms... not bad...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

My SAZ3000D

Posted Image

VS.

Posted Image

If Alan Can Produce Such a Bomb ass Amp, Zenon Should Call him and Get the secrets..Because Zenon Is just wasting To many Unneccisary parts... :rolleyes: (Spelling)

Ive never Played with Stetsom, And i might Be a NEWB to Some of you, But I just dont see Those amps Doing Such power...Or for long periods of time...

and what do pics tell you NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the amp has been tested many times 9 time world champ put his name on it it has the the worlds loudest 1 woofer set up and now the worlds loudest 2 woffer set up!!!

you guys want to talk stetsom go to trempro they will set you str8!!! even if they dont like the amp they cant deny that it puts out the power!!!

FOR LONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG periods of time!!!!

also the 26kd is cleaning up in nspl!!! comp test all dem 1st must prove something

if you wanna talk amps go to trempro most of you will get you dicked slapped in there for not knowing what the hell your talking about

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

My SAZ3000D

Posted Image

VS.

Posted Image

Seriously bro,

Are you an amp tech? Amp designer/ Can you identify whats on each of those boards? Can you tell the difference between the quality of parts without tearing into one?

No?

Didn't think so.

I have no vested interest in either amps, But I can tell you that posting up pics without any sort of proof to back it up is just retarded. Nothing like reading what others say on the internet and taking it as gospel :rolleyes:

Why don't you do some real research on the amps, maybe pick one up and beat the hell out of it before you go running your mouth.

I looked at the amps closely, I choose not to go with them at this point because of Alan.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You know as I sit here thinking about sundown are a bunch of haters there are a 1000 topics in sundown here I don't say crap I've even told people to lok into your amps to buy

But let there be one topic with stetsom and you sundown punks start givin miss info cause you don't like the amps why

That's ok every time there is a sundown thraed ill go in there and inform everone that nothing sundown is new that they are burnt up zenone bords re worked the only thing new is mosy likly the heat sink

Or why they don't have warrinty below 1 ohm cause they can't take it without a massive power bank but they are super eff. And they want 1000 for 3000 watt amp give me a break

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived