RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

ive always used valvoline(sp)

never used their synthetic, but their conventional and race oil is great

x2 I swear by valvoline, never has met any of our vehicles down.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

With the quality of today's oils, Yes you can switch between conventional to Synthetic and or back to conventional and have no problems.

Synthetic oil has many advantages, but dollar for dollar, the only real advantage of switching to Synthetic is for extended drain intervals.

As far as what is the best oil...that is all preference. The standards are so high for oil today because of the demand, that they are all pretty comparable.

Use what is readily available to you.

Me personally, I use valvoline (this is what Cummins reccomends and their shop is about 2 miles away) for conventional and Amsoil for synthetic (only cause I'm an Amsoil Dealer).

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Only thing ive heard is that you cant switch from synthetic back to conventional oil. Ive heard that will make it leak

I have heard this too.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You also need to take into account that any oil meeting 2006 specs or newer is a minimum of a 20% synthetic blend as it is. i personally run the Carquest house brand full synthetic in my car which comes out fo the same plant as Valvoline.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Is there no love for Castrol GTX.

I have used it for years and have no complaints.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Yeah, Its true you cant switch back from synthetic to conventional.

Guys...this is a FALSE statement. Truckers have been doing it for years. Has no one here ever heard of "Synthetic Blend" oil? This is typically a 50/50 of synthetic and conventional oil.

YES it is ok to switch between the two oils.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_you_use_a_syn...onventional_oil

http://www.autocarepronews.com/default.asp...p;id=86055&

Myth 3: You can’t switch between conventional oil and synthetic oil.

Switching between synthetic and conventional oil will not cause any harm to engines. Synthetic oils and conventional oils are formulated to help protect your emission system, including oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.

http://www.valvoline.com/pages/products/pr....asp?product=19

Is it okay to mix synthetics and conventional oils?

Some of the first synthetics offered were formulated with high levels of ester that were incompatible with conventional oils. Today's modern synthetics are designed to be compatible with these conventional mineral oils. So, if you have synthetic oil in your car and would like to top-off with conventional oil, that's okay. SynPower is fully compatible with all conventional motor oils, as well as other leading synthetic oils.

http://www.castrol.com/castrol/iframe.do?c...ntentId=7027529

Can I switch between a synthetic and a conventional oil?

It is a common myth that you cannot go back to a conventional motor oil after using a synthetic. All of Castrol's oils are fully compatible with one another, and there is no cause for concern if you choose to switch from conventional to synthetic or vice versa. Another common myth is that you cannot switch from a conventional oil to a synthetic oil without first flushing your engine. If you currently use conventional oil, you do not have to flush your engine before you switch to Castrol SYNTEC.

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD