honestly i dont really keep up with politics much. i mean, i know the jist of everything, but not really enough to have a meaningful opinion imo. i support our troops, but the war is shit.

i do think the war is hopeless and NOTHING good is gonna come out of it. either we pull out then iraq and the middle east turn to shit and we look like the arrogant american pricks that we have a reputation for, or we stay, put more troops on the ground, spend trillions of dollars and more importantly-send many more troops to their death.

it is a total loose-loose situation imo. i think this could be the beginning of a power change in the world....not sure who will pass us, but i think this can only end bad for america.

i likes me some audio stuff...

china maybe...if the koreans pass us we will no longer exist, they are too wreckless

watch out for china but korea will not... the north koreans dont even have a stable enough economy to do a damn thing. and south korea has to much us infuence to try any nonsense

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Very true....I think that IF North Korea tries anything on anyone, it would South Korea or China before anyone else. S. Korea just because of the split in the country and that would piss off any country. And China because they are such huge rivals in terms of making the rest of the worlds cheap electronics. LoL, but true. S. Korea has way to much U.S. influence to do anything dumb. Hell, the military stationed in S. Korea helps their economy almost as much as they do themselves. Even though they aren't doing anything big or threatening towards anyone these days, I would say that China would be the country that would pose the biggest threat to the U.S. just because of their size and the fact that they have the biggest Army in the world. So they could pretty much crush any other country on Earth if they really wanted to.

lol well nowadays the army size doesnt matter as much as the number of weapons they hold... shit if something goes down were all pretty much fucked because theres enough  :nuke: to fuck up the whole world several times over

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer