i want to bag my 02' tahoe on 26's? what do you think? how much would i be looking at to get a kit installed? if im going to do it its gonna be good, im not going to mess with cheap stuff. do you think ill run into problems with the 26's? just looking for everyones .02

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

Ive never bagged nore had anything bagged but a Tahoe on 26s im going to guess around 10 grand to do maybe less Do you want it to lay frame or just to be able to raise and lower it like Chickens caddy does also that guess price was for laying frame not just an airride kit

wow laying frame on 26 would be to much work if you ask me but if your just going to raise and lower it you should be fine

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

were do you live?

As far as ride goes done right it will track strait and super smooth. Your going to get extra body role in the corners so you will loose some of the positive feeling when cornering. It will still corner fine tho for the most part.

if i do bags i want it to lay frame. how does it ride. could it still be a daily driver or what?

laying frame on 6s ? Whoa your going to need a SKILLED person to do be able to do this install, And laying frames going to mean tubbing alot so i hope you dont have or plan on getting a monster stereo.
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

up front new control amrs (upper and lower) move the mounting position of the uppers. relocate abs,break boost, air intake,tub fire wall,wiring harness,air condition,etc..rear TUB and lot of it. rear doors also small tub make sure the door still opens and closes. whata pain in the ass....

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

up front new control amrs (upper and lower) move the mounting position of the uppers. relocate abs,break boost, air intake,tub fire wall,wiring harness,air condition,etc..rear TUB and lot of it. rear doors also small tub make sure the door still opens and closes. whata pain in the ass....

yeah what he said! lol its not really worth it unless you feel like forking over $10k+ and waiting a month or so to get it done. plus you will most likely loose your AC/heat. you might also loose your backseat but I'm not 100% on how big of a tub you will need to lay frame on 26's

these 2 pictures are of 2dr tahoe's that are bodydropped but they are just to give you some sort of idea. both are set-up to lay flat on 26's

Posted Image

Posted Image

every one has their own taste but id go with 4s and a stereo before i whent with 6s and not

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived