i want to bag my 02' tahoe on 26's? what do you think? how much would i be looking at to get a kit installed? if im going to do it its gonna be good, im not going to mess with cheap stuff. do you think ill run into problems with the 26's? just looking for everyones .02

where do you live, there is probably a shop relatively near you that you check with , 7-10 grand to lay frame, 12-16 grand to lay body... parts will run you 2-3,500$ , it's the labor your gonna pay alot for , just research the options you have and make sure the shop has a good reputation and that you see their work first before you commit . shop SUICIDE DOORS for air suspension parts, they are the best .they sell quality stuff, and their staff are very knowledgable and can set u up with every thing u need... good luck with ur project !!!

yea I asked were he lives up above for the same reason but i dont think hes been back to this thread sins.

yeah , cause that's gonna take a good shop to do that shit right !!!! , plus a shit load of $$$$$...... oh well... :rolleyes:

i used to have a little square s10 bagged out layin frame. sucks so much. the ride usually sucked bouncing all over the place. i just couldnt help hopping it all of the dam time clownin folks draggin it on them. also 2 much maintinance for me.

probably spelled that wrong. oh well u get the point. but yea someone who can afford 26's a few thousand more to him is probably nothing.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

yeah what he said! lol its not really worth it unless you feel like forking over $10k+ and waiting a month or so to get it done. plus you will most likely loose your AC/heat. you might also loose your backseat but I'm not 100% on how big of a tub you will need to lay frame on 26's

these 2 pictures are of 2dr tahoe's that are bodydropped but they are just to give you some sort of idea. both are set-up to lay flat on 26's

Posted Image

Posted Image

i wanna see a sideview of this

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I went for a ride in 3 bodydropped trucks today and all 3 rode AMAZING! as long as you have a good 4-link and good shocks it should ride just fine.. and here are some sideviews

Posted Image

Posted Image

just get some slam specialties bags and put shocks on and it'll ride perfect. if air or hydraulics are done correctly there is very little maintenance.

that tahoe is cool with the new front end and tail lights conversions, dont really care for the handles though.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

i used to have a little square s10 bagged out layin frame. sucks so much. the ride usually sucked bouncing all over the place. i just couldnt help hopping it all of the dam time clownin folks draggin it on them. also 2 much maintinance for me.

probably spelled that wrong. oh well u get the point. but yea someone who can afford 26's a few thousand more to him is probably nothing.

That is probably cause you didn't put shocks back on it. Naturally running bags without shocks is gonna give you a bouncy ride...you're riding on air after all. And you can hardly comment on normal bagged trucks if you were driving around a hopper daily, they are pretty much nothing like a normal bagged vehicle as far as ride quality is concerned.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

lets not knock juice- a set of accumulators = no bounce..you can acheive a great ride with both IF done right..

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived