i didnt know that you can just have bags to raise and lower...about how much do that usually run to have it like that?

call around to local shops to get a quote , average price is around 3500-5500 , sometimes more , sometimes less...........

those 2 trucks are fawking insane

To much of a loss of space tho, and I can imagine the damage if a bag blew going like 50mph

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

those 2 trucks are fawking insane

To much of a loss of space tho, and I can imagine the damage if a bag blew going like 50mph

you dont really get to much damage from a bag blowing out , now if you were to blow a rear air line ( if you have front/back set-up like i have ) cause if you blow a line and your shit drops to where your dragging and it is in a turn you'll spin the f-ck out , cause ive had some close calls draggin' , you can only drag when in a sraight away , or else you'll start to power slide and you have NO control , just ask BIG P , he will tell you the same thing ...........

Baggin a vehicle to lay fram on 26's is going to be a PITA, you should look into the vintage air A/C units since you will loose your blower box that is by the passenger side firewall (inside). The wheel tubs will limit your under hood area so you will need a hydroboost brake system instead of the vacuum break booster that is in there now. You will have to relocate your battery to under the truck or behind the front bumper between the frame rails. You may have to relocate your gas tank or replace it with a fuel cell. Upper and lower tubular control arms, drop spindles, 4link and SLAM BAGS (a must have). Shocks for the rear, not necessary for the front if you use a RE7 Slam bag in the front. Relocate upper control arm mounts (about 3-4 inches up), either loose or relocate cruise control and wire harnesses under the hood. That is just what I can think of off the top of my head, have a knowledgeable shop do the install!!!

Ekstensive or Killer Ridez are about the only places I trust to tackle a job like this, get on the waiting list soon and be patient. Ekstensive is going to do my stock floor body drop when I get back from Iraq, they are expensive but worth the money.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Baggin a vehicle to lay fram on 26's is going to be a PITA, you should look into the vintage air A/C units since you will loose your blower box that is by the passenger side firewall (inside). The wheel tubs will limit your under hood area so you will need a hydroboost brake system instead of the vacuum break booster that is in there now. You will have to relocate your battery to under the truck or behind the front bumper between the frame rails. You may have to relocate your gas tank or replace it with a fuel cell. Upper and lower tubular control arms, drop spindles, 4link and SLAM BAGS (a must have). Shocks for the rear, not necessary for the front if you use a RE7 Slam bag in the front. Relocate upper control arm mounts (about 3-4 inches up), either loose or relocate cruise control and wire harnesses under the hood. That is just what I can think of off the top of my head, have a knowledgeable shop do the install!!!

Ekstensive or Killer Ridez are about the only places I trust to tackle a job like this, get on the waiting list soon and be patient. Ekstensive is going to do my stock floor body drop when I get back from Iraq, they are expensive but worth the money.

before you get ANY work done by ekstensive metal works , you should go to S1O FORUM.COM , see what they say about them and their work , you might think differently , i myself would NOT !! ........................ :rolleyes: dont go for the 2 link they want to put on your truck .......................

• 2 weeks later...

Eksenstive told me about 10k-12k to get a new Escalade to lay fram on 26's

Posted Image

Posted Image

As far as what they did I have no idea, I can ask one of the builder as he is a customer of my barber shop

That is ridiculously sickkkkkkk.....Im bout to save that picture

• 4 weeks later...

Archived