let me know where i can pick up any chip that gives 120 hp ...

they are different per engine, you gain more with diesel engines but i still gaines 45 with a custom tune on my f-150 which is a 5.4l gasoline

the diesel engine is the one where you gain 90-160 horses... EASY but still can gain up to 50 on gasoline engines which is still a great gain while getting more mpg

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

naaa FC your cool mang no worries bro, just heal yourself up, dont worry aboutthis BS.

Logan, I will not believe you got 50 hp gain with just a chip in a gasoline engine, dude I ran them all superchips, Diablo, and SCT, none gave me even close to that mount of HP in my 4.6l GT, and I had other mods, show my a dyno sheet showing a 50hp gain and I will believe you, sorry bro nothin personal, but I put almost 10k in my GT and only had 389 hp @ the real wheels. if you want to go fast you have to spend the cash, maybee in a dizzle you can get gains like that I dont honestly know becuase I have never played with a dizzle

naaa FC your cool mang no worries bro, just heal yourself up, dont worry aboutthis BS.

Logan, I will not believe you got 50 hp gain with just a chip in a gasoline engine, dude I ran them all superchips, Diablo, and SCT, none gave me even close to that mount of HP in my 4.6l GT, and I had other mods, show my a dyno sheet showing a 50hp gain and I will believe you, sorry bro nothin personal, but I put almost 10k in my GT and only had 389 hp @ the real wheels. if you want to go fast you have to spend the cash, maybee in a dizzle you can get gains like that I dont honestly know becuase I have never played with a dizzle

its a custom tune, they dont have dyno sheets for it because it is a tune that technically your not supposed to use but for racing....i run it on economy and it gives me 15 horses and a couple mpg.....true you have to spend the money to go fast and it is easier to gain on diesels to some point, also the 4.6l is much different then the 5.4 and the livewire sct not only gives you more power but "conditions your engine" and changes the computer to make it run like its supposed too

ill have to post pictures of my brothers 250 so you guys can get a idea of what this tuner is capable of, his truck weights 9500 lbs and smashes on 350z's and v8 mustangs all day long not to mention plenty of other vehicles...there are lots of different things that are offered you just have to ask

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yeah you just proved to me you know nothing about this. I ran custom tune's too, hell I made my own custom tunes its not hard, and they dont provide a dyno sheet becuase you havent had the truck on a dyno.

here this is a dyno Posted Image

thats how you find out exactly what kind of HP your vehicle is making, unless you have had your truck on of these you dont know what kind of HP your mods are giving you PERIOD, I dont care what the duffus who makes your custom tunes says without doing this it's all HOT AIR.

yeah you just proved to me you know nothing about this. I ran custom tune's too, hell I made my own custom tunes its not hard, and they dont provide a dyno sheet becuase you havent had the truck on a dyno.

here this is a dyno Posted Image

thats how you find out exactly what kind of HP your vehicle is making, unless you have had your truck on of these you dont know what kind of HP your mods are giving you PERIOD, I dont care what the duffus who makes your custom tunes says without doing this it's all HOT AIR.

the livewire comes with a built in hp and tourqe estimater and has been tested against a dyno to be quite accurate

my brother however has been on a dyno, but aparently it dosnt matter....if you want power and better mileage go with sct endo story

edit: and im not retarted i know what a freakn dyno is

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

You guys all have been out of control today....A friend of mine uses SCT and swears by it, and he is really good with cars...me, I would rather get a supercharger, I don't understand how all the computer shit works...

you will need a programmer or chip to run a Supercharger / turbo set up in almsot any of the newer hotrods.

logan berry are you saying your brother has the fastest 6.4L in california with just a tuner...? if he truely is the fastest then hell have bigger injectors bigger turbo bigger exhaust all of which will eliminate any hypothetical increase the programmer gives so how can you claim hes getting 3mpg more?

Archived