Is This A Real T15kfor Sale, It Says Local Pickup

ISO

I f this is the real one and all the little details of his auction make it look like it is.

I don't think my BS detector is broke on this one.

If its the real one I think the meeting place would be at the audio shop that owns it. I would take people with me.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I f this is the real one and all the little details of his auction make it look like it is.

I don't think my BS detector is broke on this one.

If its the real one I think the meeting place would be at the audio shop that owns it. I would take people with me.

its the same pics as the other listing that have already past

the darkend out lower right coner where it has the serial number is the same in all listings

FAKE

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

simple way to do it is get a phone with win mobile or whatever. Tell him u will meet him and send the money via paypal on site. He can confirm on any internet device he has but until u hook it up and such payment isnt going thru. Oh btw theres no way in hell i would bid on it personally thou.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

fuck it i wouldnt <_< what if the bid goes to 10k you going to meet a guy youve never known before in an undisclosed place with 10k cash ? after words your going to be like damn i should have seen it coming ha ha ha

If i would have to meet some guy at a place like that im going to bring a few guys or at least be packing my 45

I'll go meet him with cash in hand.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

tell him to take a picture with his name next to it.

he can photoshop u no

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

If i would have to meet some guy at a place like that im going to bring a few guys or at least be packing my 45

good idea

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

That would be some shit if someone did rip you off when you go to the same town as S/N #1 is supposed to be in.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png