Tomorrow .......i Face One Of My Biggest Fears

Man you guys are wierd. I LOVE flying. I'm mad though, i never get to do it. I haven't flew in like 4 years.

I am that way now. Can't wait to fly again now. Never thought I would be that way.

we fly from sioux falls to denver......then denver to atlanta..................on the way home...atlanta to chicago chicago to sioux falls.....Me Memphis abby and her mother...

we are going out the for a wedding...and abbys aunt is going to be ordained..

were gonna go to the aquarium.....(i already purchased the tickets)

stone mountain....and a few other places......im really not sure what we will be doing.....ill just follow the heard...

When you go to the aquarium make sure you guys arrive within the time slot on your tickets. That place is still super busy everyday. They are also gonna rip you a new asshole in the parking garage. It cost me around 38 bucks for about two and a half hours... Fuckin crooks.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

well guys I survived the flight from sioux falls to denver....and from denver to Atlanta....didnt even need to use my barf bag.....though i thought i was going to need it,landing in denver.....that was a bumpy sombish.....now im sitting in acworth georgia....on abbys aunts laptop....holy moly its a hot muggy mother out here....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

" muggy hot " ..... hahahaa welcome to georgia :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I love flying on planes... Cool feeling.

Only things that suck about flying are:

Ears pop on takeoff and landing.

No legroom if you're tall (Im 6'5).

The drinks they give you are only 1/2 a glass. Who wants 2 sips of a coke? It just makes you more thirsty.

Its always loud on planes, whether from wind noise or the jets.

Waiting for the plane to board is a PITA too.

Besides those things, its actually pretty cool. The acceleration is impressive. Looking down into the clouds is something you dont see everyday.

It can be scary if you've never done it before, but its actually really really safe. Dont think about being freaked out, just think about how cool it is and you'll be looking out your window in awe the whole time.

Good stuff.

I love flying on planes... Cool feeling.

Only things that suck about flying are:

Ears pop on takeoff and landing.

No legroom if you're tall (Im 6'5).

The drinks they give you are only 1/2 a glass. Who wants 2 sips of a coke? It just makes you more thirsty.

Its always loud on planes, whether from wind noise or the jets.

Waiting for the plane to board is a PITA too.

Besides those things, its actually pretty cool. The acceleration is impressive. Looking down into the clouds is something you dont see everyday.

It can be scary if you've never done it before, but its actually really really safe. Dont think about being freaked out, just think about how cool it is and you'll be looking out your window in awe the whole time.

Good stuff.

I too love flying especially now that its not on C130's :lol: them hops sucked ass!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

lol, I remember my first flight...I was sitting there thinking "so we are gonna go real fast and then jump up into the air and go faster and fly? never gonna work, we are gonna crash and die...oh well, I guess I'll give it a try anyway". Then the plane took off and felt like the tail was gonna fall off and we were going to do a flip and crash but when we didnt I was so impressed with the engineering and physics that has to go into this stuff that I was comfortable (I like to pretend I'm a scientist, lol).

I too am deathly afraid of flying. All you gotta do man is DRINK!!! Last winter I drove to Tahoe with some friends to meet some other friends staying out there. I had to fly back ALONE :( I was scared shit less. I just went to the airport bar and proceeded to pound 6 beers and I was plowed like a parking lot after a 2 foot snowfall here in MN. That made the ride awesome!!!

a friend of the family never flew before and booked a trip to hawaii from new york with his buddies. they had to land in california then take another plane. when they got to cali he got off and didnt get back on lol. i rented a car and started to drive home to ny with his wife giving his directions THE WHOLE TIME LOL. so he finally said fuck it about 3 states later and caught the next plane. haha

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg