How Many People Have Hade To Stop Driving There Regular Daily Vehicle Because Of Gas Prices?

my 01 odyssey gets decent mileage around 17-20, my crown vic depending on how i drive it gets 11-14, but all were going to get complaining about the gas prices is being pissed off while pumping gas, say good bye to low gas prices. its life we have to put it no matter what. thats just how i look at it. unless we start walking, something my fat ass isn't going to do :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I traded in my Jeep Liberty, 16-20mpg, for the PT back in 2005 due to the gas mileage. No problems now 23-27mpg in the PT, 3300 lbs car witha 13 gallon tank :D . I live in Texas where, you know, "bigger is better", and despite gas prices, the numbers of bigger SUVs on the road hasn't seemed to change much. I feel for the those of you that need a truck for work to make money. When my PT loan is paid off, I plan to get a tiny car for my commute to work, and retire the PT to weekend status. Something that gets 30+ around town, and more on the highway!

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

My yukon is my only vehicle, but I only drive to work, my daughter school and the store thats it. Im thinking about getting a bike to ride around town in and only use my yukon when needed.

I wish I could I just ride my bike around when I need to but the sad truth is I work alot of the time and by the time I get off work its to late to be out on bikes.

Running me about 80-100 a week in my f150. Soon as its payed off.. (4 more payments :P) then getting something... more.. effitient. I will still drive my truck just cause i love it, but need the car when the miles are needed.+

Gas is 3.98 here in NC right now, its not really bad imo, i mean i been paying over $4 for a while since i use 89, but.. i guess it wont be too much of a headache till its at $5. Then.. its bicycle time.

Edited by TrippiN

Guest Dylan Dude
man im tired of gas. everytime i go somewhere i feel guilty cause my parents pay for gas. i mean i would pay it but then i could never go anywhere including skool.

also my dad did some calculations and figured out its better to keep our truck and his buick (paying insurance on both) than to just drive the truck around.

when will it end?

your lucky

shoot i have a Dodge 1500 with the Hemi 08 gas is not that bad but i know if i had a car it would be better but when i tryed to take a car to work it was a no no because i carry buckets of oil all the time and tools but thinkin of gettin a little s10