Sonic Electronix

150db With 2 18's And 8,000 - 10,000 Rms And A Shit Ton Of Battery Power And Alternators

I am sorry if this sounds like I am coming off as an asshole, but seriously I have seen you go around here giving everyone advice and you ask a question like this? You should already know the answer! With that power and those subs you should have no problem hitting a 50 if everything is done right. I have seen a 50 on a lot less.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

plans changed again on the cobra idea.

mom decided it wasnt in my best interest and being as im still on their insurance .....

yea.

and the audio shop wont be fully functional on commercial property until i get back from basic and AIT.

did i see basic / AIT ? joining the army i see what job are you going to get ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea its has almost nothing to do with your equipment its how you use it....look at nick probst doing a 152 on 47Hz with two 15's and 4kw...if built right i can see 153+ all day

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

that would be sweet, ive been arguing with a guy on youtube that says he has 150 db with 2 15" l7's off a 1200.1 in the trunk, i call his bluff but anyway thats off topic

keep us posted on how it goes, and gl...wish i had the money for 2 300 amp alts and that many batteries

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

that would be sweet, ive been arguing with a guy on youtube that says he has 150 db with 2 15" l7's off a 1200.1 in the trunk, i call his bluff but anyway thats off topic

keep us posted on how it goes, and gl...wish i had the money for 2 300 amp alts and that many batteries

I get well above 150db with my two 15" Memphis Mojos on a 3000w