helium drys out rubber over time your bags will dry out from the inside out. Drys your valves out to.

Heres my Fav hopper strait slams bumper on old iron and it still runs every things still intact! I dont think daddy's customs built it cuss I met the guy hitting the switches and he said he and his dad built it. Hes got another air hopper in his garage he says hes slowly building.

they had that video on macssprings website awhile back ago, they run it in slow motion and when it hits back bumper , the fuckin' rear wheels come off the ground too !!! they also have a dodge dakota runnin' 2 conti-tech triplestack bags hooked together to get the ass end up in the air and they fip it back on the roof with 2 hits of the switch !!! btw , liquid helium will do that to bags, the helium bottles are not supposed to be layed flat, like alot of people do , then the liquid gets in the valve then bags, not good , like i said before , i prefer nitrogen. wich is pretty safe .

i can roll it easy i watch the guys that worked their. tilt it to one side spin it on the top and keep the bottom going with your foot. simple.

you said you PICKED IT UP !! hercules, hercules :lol::lol:

helium drys out rubber over time your bags will dry out from the inside out. Drys your valves out to.

Heres my Fav hopper strait slams bumper on old iron and it still runs every things still intact! I dont think daddy's customs built it cuss I met the guy hitting the switches and he said he and his dad built it. Hes got another air hopper in his garage he says hes slowly building.

i dont know how to do the links but look up '' crazy truck hopping at car show ''' on you tube , that truck gets UUUPPP , thats the one i was mentioning in my earlier posts in this topic. :wacko:

yea dude just fast bags, but i can only get strut bags unless they have dual strut bags. Link anyone

strutbag setups have bags built atop a strut tower ( in place of a spring ),usually sleeve bags, usually they can handle 200 psi , most of the strut bags have a single port ( where the air line is connected to ) double convoulted bags come in single port and dual port configurations. there is no such thing as a dual strut bag . the bags them self are not fast , its the psi your filling it, and the bigger the port , line and valve you use will make it faster . i myself don't mess with car ( strut set ups ) air suspensions, but what ever you do , DON'T BUY SHIT FROM A.I.M, they sell shitty products that don't last and are CHEAP reproductions of other companies, but thiers SUCK !!! , there are a few guys on here who got cars on either struts or cylinders ( basically a continusely adjustable shock ) , you probably should check those out (cylinders ) you never stated what vehicle you had , so i , myself gave you info on airbags, i don't know the specs on cylinders ( psi rating ) so i will let these other people tell you about them , they have first hand knowledge. good luck ............. B)

I have strut bags on my jetta, @ 200 psi it gets off the ground fairly quick, its by no means Fast like meades civic, but it works well (meade uses air cylinders)

I had to buy a universal kit and make my own, the rears are a sleeve like toy said my front are convoulted bags I think shit Im not ure now, my car sucked to bag becuase of the strut turns with the steering, it sucked hacking up that ole strut

front strut bag

Posted Image

I have strut bags on my jetta, @ 200 psi it gets off the ground fairly quick, its by no means Fast like meades civic, but it works well (meade uses air cylinders)

I had to buy a universal kit and make my own, the rears are a sleeve like toy said my front are convoulted bags I think shit Im not ure now, my car sucked to bag becuase of the strut turns with the steering, it sucked hacking up that ole strut

front strut bag

Posted Image

mcphearson struts???

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

front strut bag

Posted Image

you can get bolt on strut kits from COOL CARS ( the mainly sell hydraulics ) out of kentucky, sold thru them or PSYCHO PNEUMATICS, they also sell 3'' and 4'' air cylinders. they say they have a kit for most cars, they also sell the brackets for the cylinders and said they make custom ones , probably for your application . you still haven't said what kind of car this is for. any how , that's the only place i know of.............

Archived