Why Does Everybody And Their Mom Have Type Rs?

Everyone knows about a Type R, but not many people but real car audio guys know about companies like RE, Fi, DC, T3, Treo, Atomic, DD, TC Sounds etc. But everyone will know about kicker, and mtx also along with sony

yeah man alot of pep where im at do the same thing, they only now alpine, pioneer, RF stuff that is hurd of alot but dont know anything of the good stuff that is out there hidding. ex: a guy was in the shop buying two shallow pioneer subs for $400+ for two...i told him ill sell him my two for $150 for two and he turned me down...some pep are just clueless with stuff

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i hit a 138.8 on bassrace witth single 12" type r on 600watts

Man you should be happy with that.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Didn't Alpine break a SPL record with Type Rs and that surf board of an amp in 99 or 2000.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yeah man alot of pep where im at do the same thing, they only now alpine, pioneer, RF stuff that is hurd of alot but dont know anything of the good stuff that is out there hidding. ex: a guy was in the shop buying two shallow pioneer subs for $400+ for two...i told him ill sell him my two for $150 for two and he turned me down...some pep are just clueless with stuff

Why is the "guy in your shop" paying "400 plus". You should have an exact price, if this is your shop. If I walked into a shop that said that, I would personally think they were lying. I'm not saying you are, but it COULD seem like that.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Everyone has type-r's because they are the loudest subs for the money, bar none. :)

I'd like to take credit for the type-r boner, but it was a team effort. :)

We started using them in 2005, had great success with them, and it kind of grew from there. People were amazed by the numbers we could do with them, and were curious. Frankly, I still think they are great subs, especially for the money.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

They don't sound bad at all. Retards who don't know what they're doing make them sound bad. Just about every woofer has the potential to sound like arse if installed incorrectly.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Best bang for the buck sub, that is widely available.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000