Second Skin Audio

Need Help With Btl

Beanz

If the sub is optimized for the SPL and i tried to run it for a daily option then it would never last right(i know it's a dumb question but it's better to be informed and me just wasting money on the sub)

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If the sub is optimized for the SPL and i tried to run it for a daily option then it would never last right(i know it's a dumb question but it's better to be informed and me just wasting money on the sub)

if you mean buying the SPL model , yea it wont last

if you mean buying the SPL model , yea it wont last

yeah pretty much.oh well guess ill have to look sumwhere else then thanks for the advice bro.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

why would you run the SPL version for Daily, when the DAILY version is available?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

why would you run the SPL version for Daily, when the DAILY version is available?

casue i wasnt gettting it off the website but from ebay nad it said that it was optimized for SPL.If it was for daily then i would have already gotten it but sadly its optimized for SPL :(

Archived