Sp33dyG Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 I called it... seen it on myspace... not sure who all I talked to... great fun did he say "Chicken Hill Productions" when he picked up? the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
Sp33dyG Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 i would call but im boring and have nothing to talk about /honesty lol call chicken or steve will find somethin 2 talk about the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
littleitaly1990 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 I called....I agree Chicken sounded nothing like Napoleon lol....Very kool guys by the sound of it...wish I could head to Sac...so far away A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
JMC0415 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 I don't even think my phone could call that number, I doubt it would work. Damn Yeah thats why I didn't even bother.
Chicken Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 ok this is steve....that was fun but i gotta call it quits, my ride is here and its about time to split out. Thanks for calling! Click Below For My Myspace
littleitaly1990 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 ok this is steve....that was fun but i gotta call it quits, my ride is here and its about time to split out. Thanks for calling!was I the last call to get through? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
BassJunkie Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 anyone want nismos number? hahahaha Im buzzed up right now id be an embarassment to talk to 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Big P Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 ok this is steve....that was fun but i gotta call it quits, my ride is here and its about time to split out. Thanks for calling! Ah no fun post Steve's cell and keep it going
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.